This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baba View Post
    sometimes i feel like i wasted 2 hours of my life when i watch raw! Who got eliminated on tough enough this week?
    Skid marks (finally)

Comment

• yea... besides the rocks promos and old nation music during raw it was complete sht.... i liked seeing vince though..

other then them things.. the show completely sucked...

oh i forgot to mention i LOVED when mya came out... oh she is so fcking beautiful.... i would have so many kids with that women let me tell you.....

MYA = PERFECTION

Comment

• Damn, did anyone see cm punk's promo, real or fake that shit was CRAAAZY! CM Punk is tha man!!!

Comment

• ^ wot did he do bro ???

Comment

• he droped some knowledge lol
            Bryan Anonim
            Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

• that sht was great... very entertaining!!

Comment

• part of me wishes it was a real shoot, the other wants it to be fake cuz i want cm punk to stay with wwe......vince is such a douchebag, lol

Comment

• This is what's called a "worked-shoot". He spoke the truth but he was told to do so. Best wrestling promo in nearly 15 years.

Comment

• ive always liked punk so it was cool to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
                      This is what's called a "worked-shoot". He spoke the truth but he was told to do so. Best wrestling promo in nearly 15 years.
                      john cena had to sell that throw through the table for like 10min... lol..

Comment

• yeah i noticed that too! Those thin ass tables cant hurt that much, lol! Did u guys here what happened during the second taping of raw....vince comes out and suspends cm punk, so they have a triple threat match for a new contender and del rio wins. Last segment cena says he wants punk so he is reinstated BUT if cena loses he gets fired!

Comment

• Im now nearly finished downloading the royal rumble, just too see Mick Foley in it lol

Comment

• wrestling isnĀ“t real. it's show

Comment

• Originally posted by Draven View Post
                              Im now nearly finished downloading the royal rumble, just too see Mick Foley in it lol
                              the royal rumble match itself was great i thought!! there were so many og fans in the crowd so everyone that should have got a big pop got one!!

Comment

• i must say aswell, i'm loving cm punk. liked him when he was in the independents when i used to get the weekly tapes, now his character and personality is top notch wwe material. can see him doing big big things

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X