Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it woudlnt be the greatest match ever, but it would be great. Basically attitude era vs pg era, when 2 era's collide, lol.
    What do u think will happen at mania? I am guessing miz is going to cheat, and the rock is gonna cost him the match by saving cena....right after the match or the next night on raw they are going to shake hands,etc.. and the rock is going to attack cena setting up a title bout at summerslam! Lets see what happens...
    Last edited by baba; 03-31-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
      it woudlnt be the greatest match ever, but it would be great. Basically attitude era vs pg era, when 2 era's collide, lol.
      What do u think will happen at mania? I am guessing miz is going to cheat, and the rock is gonna cost him the match by saving cena....right after the match or the next night on raw they are going to shake hands,etc.. and the rock is going to attack cena setting up a title bout at summerslam! Lets see what happens...
      I think the Rock will end up Rock Bottoming Cena since, Cena got the best of him on RAW. it will most likely be a DQ.
      and I dont think the Rock will fight ever again. MAYBE vs. Cena at next years WrestleMania.

Comment

The Rock once said that he will never wrestle again. Maybe sometimes there is a right moment to step down. But anyways, I cant wait for Wrestlemania for the simple fact that The Rock is there, Stone Cold and Triple H.

Comment

i cant wait either one of my most anticipated manias in recent years
          sigpic

Comment

i bet he will wrestle again, if the money is right.....probably like 2 more matches(miz and cena)

Comment

^^ or i suspect a triple threat match
              sigpic

Comment

Its wrestlemania time.........cant wait to see michael cole get his ass stomped on!

Who knows...maybe rock is gonna pull a hogan from wm 9 and win the title, lol.

Comment

i can't wait for tonight guys bring it

Comment

cant wait tonight should be epic wonder if hhh will end the streak or if hbk gets involved
                    sigpic

Comment

• almost time......someone bout to layeth the smackdown!

Comment

• It's now come on!! Hope this years is not a failure like alot of other wrestlemanias!!

Comment

• i was dissapointed, the only highlight was seeing snooki wrestle, lol....she kind of reminds of sensational sherri...

Comment

• WM sucked. I feel bad for anyone who paid for it. I watched a stream

But yeah, it's usually the only WWE I enjoy, but not this year. I have to watch Raw tomorrow, though. MISTICO, now known as SIN CARA debuts.

Comment

• i enjoyed this years wrestlemania, some good matches in there...

best match was taker vs. hhh tho, that was a sick fight, three pedigrees, hhh tombstoned taker thats some history for sure... best fight i saw for a long time...

and yea tomorrows raw got to be good

Comment

• looking forward to raw tommorrow...justin.tv haha

I think awesome kong will debut tomorrow as well, and u know rock will be there....AND its tough enough!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X