X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
    I AM.... THE SHOCKMASTER!!!!!!

i love how he start motioning as if hes talking when sid starts yelling at him thinking that its his "voice"
    British Bulldog was the best in that scene, you can hear him saying something like "He fell flat on his ass!" lol

Comment

• Comment

• rock v cena wm28 wtf? seriously a year to wait bullshit
        sigpic

Comment

• Rock is filming a new movie in the summer, so i bet it was due to his schedule. Probably announced it because he is going to be gone for a while so they wanted people to know about the match in advance. Undertaker vs Triple H is already being discussed for wm 28 also, some of us nm members should buy some tickets and go to that motherfucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
            British Bulldog was the best in that scene, you can hear him saying something like "He fell flat on his ass!" lol
            hahhhah.. u can hear rick flair and someone else saying... "oh god.. oh lord" or something like that.. and u can also hear ole saying "did he fall?" "yea" -someone else.... then they start laughing... lol.... u can hear him try and pull himself together right as he starts talking....

that was one of the most awkward situations ive ever seen in my entire life.....

Comment

• poor tugboat, lol

Comment

• lol what a fucking typhoon sized fail lol
                sigpic

Comment

• so edge is retired, but i bet he will still be involved with the company some way.

All the older wrestlers are either dead, crippled or retiring.....who else is left? Jericho will be back after dancing, rey, undertaker, kane, triple h will retire soon...all we will be left with is Cena!

Comment

• i know this sounds crazy... but im really starting to like cena... lol.. hes not in the same category as wrestlers from my day but i have to admit that he is good...

Comment

• Sad that Edge is leaving. I hope they will do something good with Sin Cara cuz that dude is sick!!!

Comment

• It was sad for me to see Edge announce that, I didn't see it coming at all. I basically grew up loving his and Christians feud with the Hardy's, that was some good action right there!

Comment

• the wwe is now lame to watch, no stone cold no rock. fuck sakes.

Comment

• thats why i feel like i'm getting old, those little kids love it as much as we did when we were kids. Its hard to keep watching when you've seen it all, in terms of storylines.

As for Cena, I like him too but sometimes he gets down right corny, but he is carrying the damn company on his shoulders!

Comment

• i'm still trying to get over wot edge said dam watching him as a little kid feel so sorry for the man

Comment

• Edge appears on Smackdown! this week as well with another speech, so watch that too. That alone will make me watch SD, and I never watch SD.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X