This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    ya know mgk is doing cenas entrance music for him at mania [MENTION=327]HazeSilver [MENTION=1262]machiavelli
    that i did know
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
      ow u mean that ahhahah though u was talk about that danm album of him lol
      nah i dont know who write that shit for him did u saw his rap the monday n raw?
      Yea i saw him rap yesterday, wasnt that good. His old freestyles were better imo

lol @MGK i hope the rock will rock bottom him.

Comment

• Rocks video was fucking hilarious lol

Comment

• yes indeed he diss cena good hahahaha
          sigpic

Comment

• i enjoyed that whole segment... i dont think john cena liked going out there like that... i think he likes going on there and speaking his mind a lot better...

i can see how all this shooting is making money.. but vince made john cena the face of the wwe and now is trying to bury him? lol.. after WM then what? those quotes that rock has said will last for years!!! this is good for the times now but not good for the future....

Comment

• cena will win at mania u read it here
              sigpic

Comment

• I hope that The Rock will win,would be cool if cena loses sometimes,dude's always winning lool
                sigpic

Comment

• Usually when a big name comes back they come back to put over someone... so my guess is cena at wm also

Comment

• If Cena wins i aint watching wrestling no more ever, u read it here

I know its all fake but i will root for the rock as if its a boxing match. TEAM BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                      If Cena wins i aint watching wrestling no more ever, u read it here

I know its all fake but i will root for the rock as if its a boxing match. TEAM BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      me 2 haha the rock gonna defeat the fruity pebble's or must i say kung pow chicken whaha
                      sigpic

Comment

• i say that cena has got to win.... cena is getting buried TOO MUCH for him not to win....

Comment

• Cena will win that is a fact. The magic of wwe is to make us believe that he will actually lose, same thing with undertakers streak, deep down we know he will never lose but its the doubt that maybe just maybe triple h will beat him or he will get screwed by shawn.

I loved seeing Cena come out there with his old gimmick, but truth be told his raps always sucked, his flow is always off. I think that gimmick is more true to his real self because i just dont see him being a goody 2 shoes like he plays every week on raw.

This is how its going down folks.......Cena will beat Rock clean and just when u think the show is over, out comes The Miz and beats the fuck out of Cena and Rock, setting up either a triple threat at summerslam or Cena vs Miz. Undertaker, Jericho and Shemeaus will all win as well.

Comment

• Damn it you all spoiling my fun lol so until wrestlemania is over i wont come back in this thread.

Comment

• what is going on in wwe today?? didnt watched it for months...

is triple h going to wrestle anytime soon? and what is the date for wrestlemania?

please give me some update guys

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                                what is going on in wwe today?? didnt watched it for months...

is triple h going to wrestle anytime soon? and what is the date for wrestlemania?

please give me some update guys

thanks in advance
                                Trips v Taker at WrestleMAnia April 1 with HBK as the referee

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X