X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taker came back on monday night raw!!

Comment

• I'm sure Undertaker wont be in a single fight before wrestlemania, and at wrestlemania something will happen and we wont see from him again in a while lol.

Comment

• yeah was pretty cool when hhh was in the ring with taker ,and taker looked at the wrestlemania sign
        but i heard also the jeff hardy wanna make a return to the WWE anyone knows something about that?
        sigpic

Comment

• i know its random but undertaker looks like he is wearing a wig, and how the hell is he gonna fight when he could barely walk to the ring, LoL!

Wish that match between punk and bryan was longer......oh and the commentary puts me to sleep, lol

Comment

• [MENTION=423]baba dude i noticed that too, it looked like a wig because the last time ive heard undertaker was bald and hair doesnt grow that fast lol.

Comment

• [MENTION=327]HazeSilver undertaker is def. one of my favourites though, i remember his debut and i was a little kid!

If this is going to be his last match they gotta bring back paul bearer, def. going to be historic

Comment

• Originally posted by baba View Post
                [MENTION=327]HazeSilver undertaker is def. one of my favourites though, i remember his debut and i was a little kid!

If this is going to be his last match they gotta bring back paul bearer, def. going to be historic
                You think at wrestlemania it'll be his last fight? When he fought triple h that was crazy, both gave soo much during that fight.

Comment

• most likely, he is already semi-retired. The only reason he is doing wm is becuz he will be 20-0.

Comment

• Yup, ive heard he will go 20-0 and then stop

Comment

• WWE : The Rock Concert Full Concert!

The rock diss cena here well lool

Last edited by machiavelli; 03-13-2012, 12:07 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I dont know who wrote for Cena, but his raps were better in the old days. Fuck MGK. Team Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rock will win for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                          I dont know who wrote for Cena, but his raps were better in the old days. Fuck MGK. Team Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rock will win for sure.
                          Producer Chaos
                          Eligh
                          Freakas
                          Hidden Agenda
                          Jake One & Kutfather
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
                            Producer Chaos
                            Eligh
                            Freakas
                            Hidden Agenda
                            Jake One & Kutfather
                            They wrote the diss that he rapped yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                              They wrote the diss that he rapped yesterday?
                              ow u mean that ahhahah though u was talk about that danm album of him lol
                              nah i dont know who write that shit for him did u saw his rap the monday n raw?
                              sigpic

Comment

• ya know mgk is doing cenas entrance music for him at mania [MENTION=327]HazeSilver [MENTION=1262]machiavelli
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X