X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
    Trips v Taker at WrestleMAnia April 1 with HBK as the referee
    i remember the last fight between them two, that was maybe my last time i watched wwe.. as a big hhh fan i am happy now he is wretling again (didnt he retired?? )

good news man, i hope i can watch this big event online somewhere.. i cant watch that on normal tv

Comment

• Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! the rock won #TeamBringIt #Boots2Asses.

Discuss....

Comment

• Nice Victory By The Rock, The WWE Was Amazing From 2001 to 2008 Only Good Thing in 2009 was Randy Orton vs Triple H at Wrestlemania and the stuff leading up to it, now though it's terrible

Comment

• survivor series tonight. i hope roman reigns doesn't get the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            survivor series tonight. i hope roman reigns doesn't get the title.
            Him or Ambrose, unfortunately.

Comment

• Would like to see something different tonight, a turn, a surprise, something other than just Roman winning. Maybe someone joins up with HHH.

Comment

• Did anyone else hear about the Anonymous tidbit in regards to ISIS plotting an attack during the event tonight?

Here is the WWE's official response to this rumored ISIS threat: “WWE Survivor Series is currently scheduled as planned while we investigate the matter with federal, state and local authorities.†In addition to this, Mark Winne (a reporter for the Atlanta-based WSB-TV) has issued a series of tweets indicating that the FBI and authorities in Atlanta are taking this threat seriously, but there's no indication that this would be anything more than a "lone wolf" bomber. WSB-TV also received the following statement from the FBI: "The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe."
                Posted By PSmooth

Comment

• Originally posted by Franco View Post
                  Did anyone else hear about the Anonymous tidbit in regards to ISIS plotting an attack during the event tonight?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...E6k8tJ5UQyvs1P
                  Yeah, but they've been investigating the last couple days and can't find a credible source for the threat. I'd hate to say it, but it could be some kind of morbid marketing by WWE

Comment

• very predictable outcome but i gotta say i was happy that sheamus cashed in. roman just doesn't cut it for me. i watched from late 99 til 2004. was shocked to see how much it changed when i started watching again in 2013. it's quite lame now. PG killed wrestling.

Comment

very predictable outcome but i gotta say i was happy that sheamus cashed in. roman just doesn't cut it for me. i watched from late 99 til 2004. was shocked to see how much it changed when i started watching again in 2013. it's quite lame now. PG killed wrestling.
                      I agree that it is very lame now. I dont like Reigns either but you know they are just setting him up to win the championship at wrestle mania.

There are just no stars anymore, a buncha crappy actors and boring wrestlers. No personalities

Comment

very predictable outcome but i gotta say i was happy that sheamus cashed in. roman just doesn't cut it for me. i watched from late 99 til 2004. was shocked to see how much it changed when i started watching again in 2013. it's quite lame now. PG killed wrestling.
                        Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                        I agree that it is very lame now. I dont like Reigns either but you know they are just setting him up to win the championship at wrestle mania.

There are just no stars anymore, a buncha crappy actors and boring wrestlers. No personalities
                        I stopped around 2004, and didn't watch for years. Only came back part time when Bret Hart returned in 2010 or whenever that was, and dip in and out since then. It's not the same, it's too "safe" now. Just look at how they make John Cena do his finisher. Sorry, I'd rather see Perry Saturn do the Death Vally Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                          I stopped around 2004, and didn't watch for years. Only came back part time when Bret Hart returned in 2010 or whenever that was, and dip in and out since then. It's not the same, it's too "safe" now. Just look at how they make John Cena do his finisher. Sorry, I'd rather see Perry Saturn do the Death Vally Driver
                          it's become so mainstream pussified and commercial. the titan trons are the same for every show, and too damn shiny and sparkly to take the action seriously. they cannot go 2 seconds without promoting the f***ing wwe network. michael cole does not shut up and even worse he has to mention "w w e" every 5 seconds. "tonight live only the w w e network the w w e world heavyweight champion will defend his w w e world heavyweight championship against the staple of w w e for 10 years john cena the former w w e world heavyweight champion, live tonight at hell in a cell only on the w w e network". bring back JR, fuck byron saxton and michael cole off to smackdown because nobody watches that anymore. i read a lot of wrestling forums too (never signed up though). the general consensus is that wwe now sucks which is true. last real dude was CM Punk. attitude and ruthless aggression was the shit. too many fruity pebbles walking around. i nearly puked when i saw tyler breeze with his selfie stick. damn someone bring in owen hart to piledrive his ass and break his neck.

Comment

it's become so mainstream pussified and commercial. the titan trons are the same for every show, and too damn shiny and sparkly to take the action seriously. they cannot go 2 seconds without promoting the f***ing wwe network. michael cole does not shut up and even worse he has to mention "w w e" every 5 seconds. "tonight live only the w w e network the w w e world heavyweight champion will defend his w w e world heavyweight championship against the staple of w w e for 10 years john cena the former w w e world heavyweight champion, live tonight at hell in a cell only on the w w e network". bring back JR, fuck byron saxton and michael cole off to smackdown because nobody watches that anymore. i read a lot of wrestling forums too (never signed up though). the general consensus is that wwe now sucks which is true. last real dude was CM Punk. attitude and ruthless aggression was the shit. too many fruity pebbles walking around. i nearly puked when i saw tyler breeze with his selfie stick. damn someone bring in owen hart to piledrive his ass and break his neck.
                            Every show doesn't have a distinct feel to it (all white ropes look dumb). I was watching SS last night and it felt like another shitty RAW episode. Everything is overproduced and looks like shit.

I'm taking another break from it, I'll check back in a couple months, read what's going on and see if I want to bother watching it. I am watching that Breaking Ground show they have now, it's pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                              Every show doesn't have a distinct feel to it (all white ropes look dumb). I was watching SS last night and it felt like another shitty RAW episode. Everything is overproduced and looks like shit.

I'm taking another break from it, I'll check back in a couple months, read what's going on and see if I want to bother watching it. I am watching that Breaking Ground show they have now, it's pretty good
                              Exactly what I have been thinking to myself forever now, it always looks the same. Even a prestigious and traditional ppv like SS last night looked like Raw. No more awesome sets and stages. There is no feel to anything. I think todays music is a great analogy; just same old, cookie cutter, churned out crap..... No Feel. No Heart. No Passion.

And the matches are all the fucking same! every damn week. Let me guess, he hasnt hit his finsher yet so the guy will kick out... I was watching a Sting Vs Ric Flair match from back in the late 80's, maybe early 90's.... Sting hit a regular old leg drop, no finisher, no big set-up and pinned flair for 1-2-3 I was SHOCKED, just finally beat him enough he couldnt kick out......It was a breath of fresh air. I watch hoping things will change, but I know thats a pipe dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoNity View Post
                                Exactly what I have been thinking to myself forever now, it always looks the same. Even a prestigious and traditional ppv like SS last night looked like Raw. No more awesome sets and stages. There is no feel to anything. I think todays music is a great analogy; just same old, cookie cutter, churned out crap..... No Feel. No Heart. No Passion.

And the matches are all the fucking same! every damn week. Let me guess, he hasnt hit his finsher yet so the guy will kick out... I was watching a Sting Vs Ric Flair match from back in the late 80's, maybe early 90's.... Sting hit a regular old leg drop, no finisher, no big set-up and pinned flair for 1-2-3 I was SHOCKED, just finally beat him enough he couldnt kick out......It was a breath of fresh air. I watch hoping things will change, but I know thats a pipe dream.
                                Like the shock of Bret Hart winning from a small package lol. Today, finishers don't even matter, people kick out all the time. The false finish used to be a Wrestlemania thing, now it's a Superstars thing (never actually watch Superstars lol).

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X