Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Sin Cara's entrance... the first few times he was jumping from the floor, but he always caught the top rope with his chest. So there were reports that he would start using a trampoline to make the jump. Last night he did use one, but the WWE can't set up their regular stage at the O2 arena (from how it looked last night), so I don't know if he'll use a trampoline from now on, or if it's a one-off because of the stage set up (where he can't generate enough speed/momentum for the jump).

Comment

• Originally posted by baba View Post
      lol, whats up with dolph ziggler's new look, if it aint broke dont fix it!
      i disagree, i kept saying to myself......."this guy could be cool if he'd get a damn haicut" so im glad he cut it

Comment

• ^^^^ he also needs to change his stupid azz name...

thats one of the things that bothers me the most.. stupid lame names.... "the miz" is the wwe champion... lol.. its almost like a joke when you hear that.... dolph ziggler? wtf... and lmao at some white supposed "grapple wrestler" with the last name "swagger".... lmfao...

stone cold, the rock, hulk hogan, andre the giant.. those were the names of champions.... good powerful manly names...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
          stone cold, the rock, hulk hogan, andre the giant.. those were the names of champions.... good powerful manly names...
          ^^no Triple H in that??? it's a shame...

Comment

• hawk, animal, axe, smash....and those are just tag team guys, lol. Is anyone else hyped up for awesome kong's debut? Her new name is kinda stupid too, but way better then awesome kong!

Comment

• Originally posted by baba View Post
              hawk, animal, axe, smash....and those are just tag team guys, lol. Is anyone else hyped up for awesome kong's debut? Her new name is kinda stupid too, but way better then awesome kong!
              And since I didn't see it mentioned, her new name is Kharma -_- I read a comment in the news report from someone saying Kia Kong would have been better (Kia is her real first name)

Comment

• they should of just used kia instead of kia kong, but i can live with kharma, hopefully they dont turn her into a comedy act like kane nowadays smh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                  ^^no Triple H in that??? it's a shame...
                  HHH was just a mid-carder during my time... lol...

know back to what i said before though... im not taking anything away from the miz and them... they are pretty good performers... just their names i was getting at... if they had different names they would be taken more seriously by more people i think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
                    HHH was just a mid-carder during my time... lol...

know back to what i said before though... im not taking anything away from the miz and them... they are pretty good performers... just their names i was getting at... if they had different names they would be taken more seriously by more people i think...
                    completely agreee! Dolph Zeigler? he needs a whole new persona change. cuz i think he's a pretty good wrestler

Comment

• another guy i like is randy orton.... i think i like his entrance music even better though.. lol....... minus the singing in it... its got that good old fashioned 90s jim johnston touch.... eff random rock n roll entrance music.... wwe music now is just like most of wcws from back in the day.... no emotion at all.....

Comment

• the music is generic as hell. Edge had a great theme though, other then that the only ones with different themes are santino and daniel bryan lol

Comment

• ok
                          dead man, undertaker, the phenom lol

Love the bottle move lol

This is epic too AUSTIN VS UNDERTAKER funny moment

Last edited by Bryanonim; 04-28-2011, 03:17 PM.
                          Bryan Anonim
                          Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

• they have been playing the rocks nation music each time a celebrity wishes him a happy birthday!!!...

NOD 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Comment

• This Raw is complete shit so far. after 1 hour, we got a 3 second Diva match and that's it. Then we got a 15 minute WWE title match to start hour 2 lulz. I hate myself for watching this show.

Comment

• sometimes i feel like i wasted 2 hours of my life when i watch raw! Who got eliminated on tough enough this week?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X