Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^thats exactly what i am talking about. Eventhough its scripted it has to be believable...and for me its just not!

Comment

...Thought the rock gave a rock bottom to cena. got excited for nothing. fucking miz
      Last edited by Vinnie P; 03-15-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

haha, i knew cole was bluffing! They do that all the time just to enhance his heel character. Is jimmy hart gonna be in lawlers corner??...still waiting to see if they use him!

Comment

damn I though he was there. Rock is so entertaining, we should boycott his movies so he runs out of money and has to come back!

Comment

just watched tonight raw right now... i was hearing a lot of hype about this but i dont know what for? lmao.. tonight sucked... the rocks satellite appearances are stupid... john cenas "just show up" remarks are total own!!!.. the rock can say whatever he wants but as soon as john comes back with "where are you?" " your not even here" "why dont you show up for the people if your the peoples champion" its great.... its cool to hear the rock again... but i would rather him not be there at all then have to hear all these stupid promos via satellite...

it was good to see jim ross though!!

too sexy didnt even get a reaction from the crowd at all!!!.... no one there remembers him?? wtf.... all the fans there are fckin 6 years old....

Comment

gotta agree with big papa the rock needs to actually be in the arena appearing on a screen just isnt the same and i too was shocked grandmaster got no reaction damn u could hear a pin drop when he came out its all the little kids who know nothing but cena lol
              sigpic

Comment

Agree. I used to like Too Cool. And shame on the crowd, no reaction whatsoever. But the guy is like 38 years old, and looks much older lol. And yeah the whole The Rock satellite thing is gay, i dont know what he have been saying to Cena, but Cena pretty much owned him in the past few weeks.

Comment

at least his promo was way better then the one before where he was making fun of cena's "u can't c me".....when he made fun of it the first time it was funny, but not when u keep repeating it. U know the miz is gonna get a rock bottom at wrestlemania...i can see it comin a mile away, he is gonna make the save for cena and rock bottom miz!!

Comment

So that was a weird ass Raw imo. And is it normal that the 20 mins or so main event was better than the whole show. The Rock looked weird too and he botched his move (same move as Shawn Michaels, dunno how u call it) when he layed the smackdown on the Miz.

Comment

didnt he kick miz's arm before he did the people's elbow? He is def. gonna have a match against the miz, i am guessing at summerslam...

Comment

thats was pretty cool though, I didnt think he'd actually fight them. wrestlemania should be fun, cant wait.

Comment

the last segment on raw was one of the best that ive seen in the last 5 years after i started watching again.... it was a whole 90s vibe almost but newer.. hard to explain... maybe most of all... i was really into it and everything was much more real.... 90's real if that makes sense.... gets you hyped and into it that your mind forgets that your watching a show... incredible....

the other segment i really liked was when the nexus started and took over that raw by whoopin everyones azz and destroying everything... (the night daniel bryan was fired)

i watch every raw but its just not the same as it was in the 90s.... tonights raw was a 90s type night... miz and cena are fcking great... i used to doubt the miz but his mic skills are flawless and so is cenas....

although im not really feeling most of the new wrestlers these days... cena and miz are both great.. i have a lot of respect for them...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG PAPA View Post
                            the last segment on raw was one of the best that ive seen in the last 5 years after i started watching again.... it was a whole 90s vibe almost but newer.. hard to explain... maybe most of all... i was really into it and everything was much more real.... 90's real if that makes sense.... gets you hyped and into it that your mind forgets that your watching a show... incredible....

the other segment i really liked was when the nexus started and took over that raw by whoopin everyones azz and destroying everything... (the night daniel bryan was fired)

i watch every raw but its just not the same as it was in the 90s.... tonights raw was a 90s type night... miz and cena are fcking great... i used to doubt the miz but his mic skills are flawless and so is cenas....

although im not really feeling most of the new wrestlers these days... cena and miz are both great.. i have a lot of respect for them...
                            I agree. but the thing is after wrestlemania it'll be back to the boring shows we've been used.
                            I remember back in the 90's you never knew what was gonna happen and every show was exciting as hell. now we get main events like Randy Orton vs. Shamus BORING! maybe it just because I was a kid in the 90's though lol

Comment

they need to bring back doink and dink, lol

Seriously though, i even liked the undertaker/hhh segment...looks like they are setting up a shawn michaels betrayal, at least thats what they want us to think! The show def. had the excitement factor of early 90's, and is it just me or is miz really convincing as a heel?
                              Last edited by baba; 03-29-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

i personally would love a cena vs rock match at summerslam the atmosphere would be off the charts imo
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X