Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the same matches on raw and smackdown week in week out. throw a bunch of guys who are feuding into tag matches. its ridiculous now. apparently the gobbledy gooker was back on smackdown this week lol

i think the worst in recent memory was el torrito (stupid little bull) vs hornswoggle (dressed in an alligator costume). the fans were chanting "this is stupid" and rightly so... not been on wwe tv since lol.

Comment

• raw sucked again. fire the writers, make it tv-14 again god damnit.

Comment

• It wasnt great, but I saw some things I liked. I like the League of Nations faction a lot. Obviously it still pretty much sucks but last night was slightly less IMO.

Comment

• TRIPLE FUCKING H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannnnn!!!!! i jumped out of my chair when he chucked that bitch ass roman reigns over!!!!!!!!!!!! attitude 4 EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            TRIPLE FUCKING H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannnnn!!!!! i jumped out of my chair when he chucked that bitch ass roman reigns over!!!!!!!!!!!! attitude 4 EVER.
            I was glad Reigns didnt win, unfortunately he's now just gonna beat HHH at WM. God I dont know what they see in him

Comment

• Originally posted by BoNity View Post
              I was glad Reigns didnt win, unfortunately he's now just gonna beat HHH at WM. God I dont know what they see in him
              Bloodline lol. A favor to the rock I guess. Reigns is a shit wrestler though, don't think I've ever seen him do anything impressive.

Comment

honestly can not see the fuss either. i think 80% of the fans now are children and people who are clueless. it's funny to see all the indian fans, they blindly follow cena and reigns. i just knew brock lesnar was gonna get fucked over by the wyatts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                  Bloodline lol. A favor to the rock I guess. Reigns is a shit wrestler though, don't think I've ever seen him do anything impressive.
                  that gay "uhhhh ahhhh" after his lame spear is embarrassing. the superman punch is cringe-worthy also. i just want goldberg to spear this piece of shits torso in two.

Comment

• roman reigns won- what a surprise. that guy sucks so hard it's unbelievable. i stayed up to near 5am, nearly fell asleep during the main event. love triple h, hate roman. was half expecting seth rollins to show up. was happy to see cena- not felt that way since 2004 about him lol. i hope cena buries roman. austin/foley/hbk segment= great, puts these new guys to shame. shane o mac is one crazy bastard, hope we haven't seen the last of him. i wish the fucking usos and dolph ziggler would use a different move other than the superkick-every 2 seconds. usos suck the big one, ziggler=fake ass hbk.

Comment

roman reigns won- what a surprise. that guy sucks so hard it's unbelievable. i stayed up to near 5am, nearly fell asleep during the main event. love triple h, hate roman. was half expecting seth rollins to show up. was happy to see cena- not felt that way since 2004 about him lol. i hope cena buries roman. austin/foley/hbk segment= great, puts these new guys to shame. shane o mac is one crazy bastard, hope we haven't seen the last of him. i wish the fucking usos and dolph ziggler would use a different move other than the superkick-every 2 seconds. usos suck the big one, ziggler=fake ass hbk.
                      Yeah Roman is the worst. The Woman's match put the main event to shame. NXT takover put WM to shame

Comment

roman reigns won- what a surprise. that guy sucks so hard it's unbelievable. i stayed up to near 5am, nearly fell asleep during the main event. love triple h, hate roman. was half expecting seth rollins to show up. was happy to see cena- not felt that way since 2004 about him lol. i hope cena buries roman. austin/foley/hbk segment= great, puts these new guys to shame. shane o mac is one crazy bastard, hope we haven't seen the last of him. i wish the fucking usos and dolph ziggler would use a different move other than the superkick-every 2 seconds. usos suck the big one, ziggler=fake ass hbk.
                        we all knew roman would win. All he has is the look. There are far better wrestlers that get organically over and do amazing 5 star matches non stop and Vince buries them. Barrett, Sandow, Ryder the first time all got over by themselves. Sandow was a heel and so was Barrett, and the fans cheered like crazy. Samething happened with Cesaro when he was with Swagger. He was a heel and was getting massive cheers but then they change their character so the fans wont cheer for them, then they get over again and again!

meanwhile big roman gets booed to the point where HHH gets cheered like a face, but yet they keep shoving him down our throats. His ability and mic ability is not on part with people like ziggler, rollins, ambrose. Hell even Zack Ryder is more over and better at promos then him! But all Vince cares about are juiced up monkeys. It is why Bryan was constantly buried and not in those royal rumbles, its the reason cm punk dropped a pipebomb

the only positive thing for the wwe right now is NXT and that is because of HHH being behind it. Vince still runs raw which is why the storylines are still terrible and why the same people are pushed over and over again. WWE did one thing right last night and that was making Ryder win the belt. He deserved it and the ladder match was amazing. Having sasha lose? more so charlotte winning the new belt while cheating? terrible call. New Day not defending the titles? that made that match skipable for me, we knew the outcome.

and I agree about Ziggler. He has all the talent in the world but he is like a HBK knockoff, from the look to the attire to the character and the superkick. Like dude get your own character. He has the talent but he needs to be original. As for shane, I was kind of against the match because on paper it did not look good and shane was never a good wrestler to begin with. He surprised me even though his punches seem weak. I think they shoved him in there because cena and the rest of the roster was still hurt. But why make him lose? They should have made Shane win and then do a brand split.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          we all knew roman would win. All he has is the look. There are far better wrestlers that get organically over and do amazing 5 star matches non stop and Vince buries them. Barrett, Sandow, Ryder the first time all got over by themselves. Sandow was a heel and so was Barrett, and the fans cheered like crazy. Samething happened with Cesaro when he was with Swagger. He was a heel and was getting massive cheers but then they change their character so the fans wont cheer for them, then they get over again and again!

meanwhile big roman gets booed to the point where HHH gets cheered like a face, but yet they keep shoving him down our throats. His ability and mic ability is not on part with people like ziggler, rollins, ambrose. Hell even Zack Ryder is more over and better at promos then him! But all Vince cares about are juiced up monkeys. It is why Bryan was constantly buried and not in those royal rumbles, its the reason cm punk dropped a pipebomb

the only positive thing for the wwe right now is NXT and that is because of HHH being behind it. Vince still runs raw which is why the storylines are still terrible and why the same people are pushed over and over again. WWE did one thing right last night and that was making Ryder win the belt. He deserved it and the ladder match was amazing. Having sasha lose? more so charlotte winning the new belt while cheating? terrible call. New Day not defending the titles? that made that match skipable for me, we knew the outcome.

and I agree about Ziggler. He has all the talent in the world but he is like a HBK knockoff, from the look to the attire to the character and the superkick. Like dude get your own character. He has the talent but he needs to be original. As for shane, I was kind of against the match because on paper it did not look good and shane was never a good wrestler to begin with. He surprised me even though his punches seem weak. I think they shoved him in there because cena and the rest of the roster was still hurt. But why make him lose? They should have made Shane win and then do a brand split.
                          I kinda agree about Ziggler, he is actually my favorite but I made that claim when he had the the short blonde curly hair and actually showed off all the time. He has changed a lot. Still my fav. though.

And about Shane, I assumed this is exactly what was gonna happen ever since he came in, they just did it to do it, not because they had a grand scheme like a brand split. it always felt forced and meaningless. Sucks, the main roster and RAW are not run very well at all, and I think thats because McMahon is out of touch as they say. Only thing that I get excited about is the NXT guys and girls. Did you see Zayne vs. Nakamura? better than anything on RAW in years.

Comment

I kinda agree about Ziggler, he is actually my favorite but I made that claim when he had the the short blonde curly hair and actually showed off all the time. He has changed a lot. Still my fav. though.

And about Shane, I assumed this is exactly what was gonna happen ever since he came in, they just did it to do it, not because they had a grand scheme like a brand split. it always felt forced and meaningless. Sucks, the main roster and RAW are not run very well at all, and I think thats because McMahon is out of touch as they say. Only thing that I get excited about is the NXT guys and girls. Did you see Zayne vs. Nakamura? better than anything on RAW in years.
                            there were some leaked usa images that had 10 guys split for raw and smackdown so it looked like a clear brand split. So not sure why they made Shane lose! I mean its great if you want taker to fight one more mania but they could have easily placed shane in a match with one of the wyatts or something instead that he could have won.

NXT is the best thing going but the problem is all they do is take the talent from there and move then to raw where they get buried. Can you imagine zayne, owens, neville etc still in NXT with Joe, Aries, Bobby Roode, Nakumura? The talent pool would be so huge for them. I mean they are good enough to produce new stars and move in more indy talent when other talent gets called up but still, its treated like the minor leagues. I personally believe it could be more then that. Like HHH said, its own brand. If you wont do a raw-smackdown split (which is what could make smackdown more entertainng) then give NXT a weekly 2 hour show without any raw bs recaps. Let HHH keep running it and possibly bring back the cruiserweight title and the big gold belt. Boom you have direct competition for a vince led raw something similar to the monday night wars

hell I would even have nxt replace smackdown at this point. Shane wins mania, HHH invades with NXT talent but loses and is forced to run smackdown with his nxt guys lol. Sonething tells me though Sting is coming back as a manager or something sooner or later. He said this is not goodbye its see you later, so that opens the door but a non wrestling return.

Comment

• Brock Lesnar match with Dean Ambrose was the most disappointing. That match was filled with suplexes it didn't even make sense anymore.

No real wrestling. No athleticism displayed. They had guys like Terry Funk & Mick Foley hype Ambrose up all for nothing.

The fucking barbwire wasn't even used !!

Fuck Vince McMahon and his bullshit ass PG crap. They had The Rock all geared up but they wouldn't dare have Bray have a match with him because

"ohhh that's too much entertainment". It's fucking wrestlemania you 70 year old faggot.

You should just die already and let someone else take over the company and make more logical decisions on what's real entertainment and what's not ?

Who the fuck wants to see a rock match that lasts 6 seconds in WRESTLEMANIA ?!

They can do that BS on Raw but NEVER in WRESTLEMANIA especially when Rock isn't really an active part of the roaster anymore.

Stone Cold never even used his REAL CHARACTER for more than a decade. It's all fucking watered down whenever he shows up.

What's the point of cheering for the dude if he's not going to entertain you the way he suppose to ...

The main reason you fell in love with Stone Cold in the first place ????

This whole WWE shit has been watered down 2 death it's unbelievable man.

Comment

• It's funny how we only get WM and RAW the night after (2 nights a year) for a passionate crowd. Rest of the year, the crowds are a bunch of pussy's.

Sting busted his ass in TNA and did alot of work in there. He comes to WWE and does 1 match last year, then this year he's already inducted into HOF ?!

Whatever paycheck he got from Vince must've been seriously HUGE for this motherfucker to sell out. Retired ass bitch. Fuck Sting.

When he left TNA was when he really retired. He came to WWE just for the paycheck. Not to wrestle. No wonder he didn't care about winning last year.

Because the money was too good it doesn't even matter anymore. Man there's so much to rant about.

[MENTION=999]Kevin you'll go to WrestleMania next year since you're pretty much next door neighbors ?

It's been officially announced that next years WM will be in Orlando, Florida. You're from Miami right ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X