X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u can watch the speech online, check out wrestlezone

Comment

• DAMN! I haven't watched any wrestling since wrestlemania and just read from you guys about Edge retiring!! Seems he had some scans and they came back with some problems, better to leave with your health. Not many good ones left to make me watch wrestling...!!

Comment

• damn real sad about edge dude was one of the most hardest working wrestlers his feud with cena was great liked their tlc match a while ago
        sigpic

Comment

• sure was sad about edge, i couldn't believe it. as for the rest of the show, it was lame. why do they persist with this cole v lawlor story line, LAME!
          Jahrama * Jah

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
            damn real sad about edge dude was one of the most hardest working wrestlers his feud with cena was great liked their tlc match a while ago
            I think the only one left who still has some years left is jericho...miss the golden days of wrestling

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw congrats on being green

Comment

• Originally posted by baba View Post
              I think the only one left who still has some years left is jericho...miss the golden days of wrestling

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw congrats on being green
              It's all about generations. Our generation just happened to be better, and filled with good wrestlers, today's generation is shit with only a few guys who can actually work a match.

Comment

• Out of the new guys I really like shameaus, he has that "i dont give a fuck" mentality, and it looks real when he wrestles. The other two would be daniel bryan, cody rhodes and sin cara!!

Comment

• new guys? i kinda like Morrison thats about it. I'm hoping Sin Cara turns out good

Comment

• If you guys want to check out Sin Cara, go on Youtube and search for "Mistico", his name in Mexico.

Comment

• so r-truth turns heel, is it just me or are they making him out to be bi-polar, lol?

Something seemed off about that whole segment, maybe its the fact jomo sucks on the mic, idk...

Comment

• I so tired of this whole nexus bs.

Sin Cara is the most skilled man and the most skilled man who was in the ring in the tag team matche versus the miz and the other goof.
                        Last edited by Vinnie P; 04-19-2011, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• lol, whats up with dolph ziggler's new look, if it aint broke dont fix it!

Comment

• Originally posted by baba View Post
                            lol, whats up with dolph ziggler's new look, if it aint broke dont fix it!
                            He's back to how he looked when he was in Spirit Squad lol. The bleach worked for him, why change it...

And am I the only one who was pissed the R-Truth/Morrison post-match was longer than the actual match itself? Oh, and Truth can't act.

Comment

• sin cara is very fun to watch... i dont like his 80s "pointing the finger" at bad people though... lol.. that needs to stop... the jump in the ring over the ropes looked great today... almost looked like they had some sort of thing to help him jump or something... which i wouldnt mind... i like to watch him perform... it just gets me a little nervous at times watching him do his thing with people that arnt used to wrestling with that style of person... cuz thats when things get messed up and cool moves can look fake and stupid.... alex riley got hurricanranned and cin cara did it without even getting his legs around his head... lol...

alberto del rio and sin cara match would be really great to watch.... they are used to wresting the same style so i think they would put on a nice show....

EDIT: forgot to mention john cena not pulling miz far enough away from the ropes for sin cara to do a proper monsault.... he barely touched him with his arm... all it did was just make a lot of noise... lol..

Comment

• watching sin cara do high spots is nerve racking, he is so damn fast its easy to mess up. His mask is retarded as well, makes him look like a power ranger, lol.

r truth sounded like he was practicing for a role as barney the dinosaur the way he was talking all slow and shit, lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X