Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea... ive heard from people that were there... the crowd was dead.. they were told that the rock wasnt there before the thing aired on the titantron... killed the whole show i guess.... plus there was only like 3 matches for raw.... the rest was all promos and other bs... the crowd was very disappointed...

Comment

Something visitors of this thread might like...

There's an article every week at 411wrestling.com called "Ask 411" where an Aussie wrestler answers fan questions from an insiders point of view. A new one is up every Tuesday night, and this is a direct link to the latest one http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/columns/176252

I recommend going through old ones too, lots of knowledge there

Comment

With the news that Steve Austin is scheduled to special referee Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania 27, Shawn Michaels is not expected to referee the Undertaker vs. Triple H match.

- According to one source, here's what WWE has planned for WrestleMania 27 as of this week's creative meetings. Keep in mind things are always changing.

Special Guest Host: The Rock

WWE Title Match
        John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
        Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line
        Triple H vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
        Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
        Gail Kim will be in Bryan's corner while The Bellas will be with Sheamus.

* Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.

At one point, WWE had planned for a Nexus vs. The Corre match at WrestleMania 27 but that match has apparently been nixed from the card. It's believed that The Corre will now take Big Show on in some kind of match.

This is not confirmed but Kevin Nash is being speculated as a possible partner for Show. Nash was apparently told he would be doing another match with WWE soon and that may come in Atlanta.

Comment

i really wanna see jimmy hart as the special guest referee, him and lawler have a long history from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
            stone cold coming back is good, as long as he can be himself and not be held back due to the pg rating. I want him to stun michael cole, that guy is annoying beyond belief!
            And I quote, lmao...ya man, I agree, fuck he's annoying. Well the Rock swore a couple of times and they didn't bleep it out, so hopefully STSA drinks some brews and stuns a couple of people, I can't wait to hear the glass breaking, I get shivers.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to tough enough, stone cold is gonna be a trainer so you know he won't be taking any shit from anyone!

Comment

^^ oh hell yea
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Draven View Post
                  With the news that Steve Austin is scheduled to special referee Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania 27, Shawn Michaels is not expected to referee the Undertaker vs. Triple H match.

- According to one source, here's what WWE has planned for WrestleMania 27 as of this week's creative meetings. Keep in mind things are always changing.

Special Guest Host: The Rock

WWE Title Match
                  John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
                  Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line
                  Triple H vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
                  Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
                  Gail Kim will be in Bryan's corner while The Bellas will be with Sheamus.

* Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.

At one point, WWE had planned for a Nexus vs. The Corre match at WrestleMania 27 but that match has apparently been nixed from the card. It's believed that The Corre will now take Big Show on in some kind of match.

This is not confirmed but Kevin Nash is being speculated as a possible partner for Show. Nash was apparently told he would be doing another match with WWE soon and that may come in Atlanta.
                  I hope changes will be made because dunnow why but it doesnt look exciting to me. only good things are the rock, triple hhh vs the undertaker, and stone cold as ref... and randy orton lol. hope he kick punks head.

Comment

wrestlemania hasnt looked exciting to me since wrestlemania 15.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

lol, they need to put daniel bryan into the main event picture, and have longer matches!

Comment

- The latest talk about The Undertaker retiring is that he will do it after going 20-0 at WrestleMania 28 in 2012. Of course there is always talk about Taker retiring and most people feel that he will wrestle as long as he is physically able to.

Comment

i can see undertaker against someone like jericho, or even sheamus for his final match. By the way, why is sheamus getting buried so bad? First it was mark henry, then evan bourne and hhh in one night, lol.

Comment

i can see undertaker against someone like jericho, or even sheamus for his final match. By the way, why is sheamus getting buried so bad? First it was mark henry, then evan bourne and hhh in one night, lol.
                            Backstage reports say that Kevin Dunn doesn't like him. I think Dunn is head of creative, or another executive role within WWE. But Triple H likes Sheamus, and he's taking the reigns soon, as soon as McMahon calls is quits. Triple H could be the saving grace of WWE's product in my opinion.

Just checked wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_W...nt#Key_figures

Kevin Dunn (Executive Vice President, Television Production)
                            Last edited by Esoteric; 03-05-2011, 04:20 AM.

Comment

wwe has lost the edge it used to have, and its not pg's fault in my opinion. When i was a kid it was family friendly,etc..but it still had a certain edge. I think one of the reasons is because they basically broke kayfabe, there is no mystery and everybody knows its a show and the wrestlers are just acting,etc.. basically they let the cat out of the bag.

Comment

wwe has lost the edge it used to have, and its not pg's fault in my opinion. When i was a kid it was family friendly,etc..but it still had a certain edge. I think one of the reasons is because they basically broke kayfabe, there is no mystery and everybody knows its a show and the wrestlers are just acting,etc.. basically they let the cat out of the bag.
                                If you think Kayfabe could still happen today, you're mistaken. When kayfabe existed, there was almost no connection outside of WWF shows with the wrestlers. Now, every wrestler and executive has a Twitter account, public appearances, making movies, and you have someone like Kane sitting at the Hall Of Fame ceremony wearing a suit and laughing at corny jokes.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X