X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baba View Post
    looking forward to raw tommorrow...justin.tv haha

I think awesome kong will debut tomorrow as well, and u know rock will be there....AND its tough enough!
    She might, but I wouldn't care about her. And indeed Tough Enough should be good. I just hope they didn't make it too "reality" based, aka crap. the last version was the way to do it.

Comment

• What a shit main event, a double count out then the Rock gives the match to Miz on a plate, man the 98 - 00 era would of shitted all over this event

Comment

• the matches are too short, the intros seemed longer, lol.

Comment

• kinda shit mania this was but y'all wot a match between taker n hhh god i feel soo sorry for the deadman at the end he couldn't even get up his streak will never ever be broken 19-0

Comment

• wonder who he will face next year, sting sounds good on paper but two old guys wrestling is going to be a bust...

Comment

• I miss the NWO and the Red NWO
              Only the Strong Survive

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal-outlaw View Post
                I miss the NWO and the Red NWO
                Really!!!!!! I miss Mick Foley..whatever character he played.

Last nights wrestlemania was good in parts, The Intro and the rocks parts were quality, he is the best ever on the Microphone in the wwe imo
                Albert Del Rio vs Edge was the best match of the night!!
                Taker vs HHH match was very good.
                Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio was ok, nothing special!!
                The Snoop Dogg interlude was a little bit funny!! lol
                The 8 man Tag that lasted 2 mins was pathetic! fuck knows what they were thinking with this match
                The Lawler vs Michael Cole match was a farce!!
                John Morrison was good, that dude is an awesome wrestler and deserves a big push for a belt

The rest was ok but not brilliant...

Comment

• john morrison sucks on the mic though!
                  poor shemeaus his match was ditched at the last minute smh, at least those intros for the miz/cena were great , what a way to hype up a match!!

Comment

• lol rock vs. cena match booked for wrestlemania 28

the first time ever a wrestlemania match booked one year before the event...

Comment

• Raw sucked again. And fail for WM 28 match 1 year in advance. I've heard of dragging out story lines, but that is ridiculous.

And they couldn't even give Sin Cara a match for his debut. Nice jump into the ring though, too bad he botched it.

Comment

• his ring gear annoys me! He looks like a power ranger.

As for raw, I thought it was great. They actually had long matches.

Comment

• i always freak out when a new wrestler debuts cuz i always think they are gonna mess up... if you are gonna mess up something it just better not be your debut... someones debut is one of the most watched and remember-able things... i knew something wasnt right with his jumping over the top rope when i first saw it... it wasnt really that bad.. but you can just tell that it didnt go as planned... it could have been worse and he could have gotten tangled up in the ropes or something.. lol... he still must have felt kinda shtty though after... i really interested in what they plan to do with this guy..... i think bringing him in was a good idea...

oh and btw... sheamus and daniel bryan did wrestle for the us championship at wrestlemainia... it was just a dark match though... it was before the edge / delrio match...

just for those wondering wtf happened to the sheamus match... lol..

Comment

• Cena Vs Rock Main Event I Can't Wait But Gotta Wait A Year For It Let's See How The Storyline Goes...

Comment

• no debut can be worse then the SHOCKMASTER, lol

Comment

• I AM.... THE SHOCKMASTER!!!!!!

i love how he start motioning as if hes talking when sid starts yelling at him thinking that its his "voice"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X