This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
    Going to the live event in Calgary this Sunday.... can't wait to watch some matches without 100 camera cuts. These motherfuckers think it;s an action movie or something.
    Are you sitting in the VIP seats ?

Maybe you can hold up a big 2Pac-Forum poster and show some love lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      Are you sitting in the VIP seats ?

Maybe you can hold up a big 2Pac-Forum poster and show some love lol
      VIP seats are $500+, why the fuck would I want to keep my chair and meet people for that price?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
        VIP seats are $500+, why the fuck would I want to keep my chair and meet people for that price?
        Your favorite heroes roman reigns and john cena

Comment

• The best thing since the attitude era yaaay

Comment

• notice how they call him a "free agent"

i smell a superman cena vs superman reigns cooking up

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll Is that on Twitter ?

I can't find it ..

Comment

• [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill facebook. here's a direct link

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.

Comment

• Much props man. I wonder who is he going to feud with ..... They should have him in a Triple Threat match like Undertaker Vs. Sting Vs. Bill Goldberg.

Comment

• i hope this has nothing to do with romans "announcement"

Comment

• Undertaker supposedly had hip replacement surgery after Wrestlemania. He would have had to get some kind of incredible surgery to be able to actually pull off a singles match after one of those. They usually keep you from competition in anything athletic for the rest of your life. It would be nice if Taker started a feud with someone that ended at Survivor Series and he can go out on top at the event that he debuted at.

Comment

• Originally posted by ttlm View Post
                          Undertaker supposedly had hip replacement surgery after Wrestlemania. He would have had to get some kind of incredible surgery to be able to actually pull off a singles match after one of those. They usually keep you from competition in anything athletic for the rest of your life. It would be nice if Taker started a feud with someone that ended at Survivor Series and he can go out on top at the event that he debuted at.
                          Nice to know we have more WWE fans around here. Welcome lol.

Comment

• Back from Calgary and the live event yesterday. It was really fun, much better matches than what's on TV right now. Will have pics and video later on today hopefully posted up

Comment

• Guys it's money in the bank time !!

Whoever wins the money in the bank gets to buy and leak the next 2Pac reel !!

Comment

• lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X