This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
    Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what lead to that decision, much worse than the similar incident with Cena a couple years ago. It just seems out of place to me.

Oh, and I didn't comment on the ring posts... what the fuck were they thinking? Jesus, talk about 2 steps forward and 10 steps back
    man that commentator loves Pac. gave him another mention on Smackdown. "we lost tupac 20 years ago today, reality is wrong dreams are for real".

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
      what happened to orton was brutal, i couldn't believe my eyes.
      Originally posted by BigR View Post
      Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what lead to that decision, much worse than the similar incident with Cena a couple years ago. It just seems out of place to me.

Oh, and I didn't comment on the ring posts... what the fuck were they thinking? Jesus, talk about 2 steps forward and 10 steps back
      Did you guys read about Jericho confronting Lesnar backstage in Summer Slam about Randy ?

Even Jericho felt bad for the kid.

Comment

• Jericho is a bad motherfucker. really one of the best things about raw these days. i still remember vengeance 2001 where he beat austin and rock in the same night, i remember being so annoyed- great heel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          Did you guys read about Jericho confronting Lesnar backstage in Summer Slam about Randy ?.
          Yeah, Jericho was asking people if it was a shoot or not and wasn't getting answers, so when Lesnar came back he was confronted and they acted like a couple boys until they broke it up lol

Comment

• GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!!!

I am pumped for his return!!! Really looking forward to Brock vs Goldberg II.

I remember watching Wrestlemania 20 live and being disappointed with the match somewhat!!! I'd always been a Goldberg fan up until that point but for some reason I was pulling for Brock back then.

My only worry is if WWE have Goldberg vs Reigns (and letting Reigns win to get him over). Reigns fucking sucks, his hair sucks, his ring gear sucks, his name sucks he sucks full stop.

Comment

GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!!!

I am pumped for his return!!! Really looking forward to Brock vs Goldberg II.

I remember watching Wrestlemania 20 live and being disappointed with the match somewhat!!! I'd always been a Goldberg fan up until that point but for some reason I was pulling for Brock back then.

My only worry is if WWE have Goldberg vs Reigns (and letting Reigns win to get him over). Reigns fucking sucks, his hair sucks, his ring gear sucks, his name sucks he sucks full stop.
              Not excited for Goldberg, I was never really a fan, even back in the late 90's when he was WCW's darling project.

I started watching WWE again after the Shield breakup (and never watched when there was a Shield in WWE, so I never knew them before that), and have never took to Reigns. Losing 2 matches clean and putting the US title on him is a shit punishment for failing a drug test lol. It's obvious he's a "chosen one" for WWE and I can see why (adult) fan hate him.

Comment

Not excited for Goldberg, I was never really a fan, even back in the late 90's when he was WCW's darling project.

I started watching WWE again after the Shield breakup (and never watched when there was a Shield in WWE, so I never knew them before that), and have never took to Reigns. Losing 2 matches clean and putting the US title on him is a shit punishment for failing a drug test lol. It's obvious he's a "chosen one" for WWE and I can see why (adult) fan hate him.
                The Shield really are over rated imo. To me they were just fake ass Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan. That punk Reigns needs a knifestick over his fod.

Comment

GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!!!
                  I pulled for Goldberg back in 2004 but the match was surprisingly boring. Despite that, i was happy that he got the win anyway. It is inevitable that Brock Lesnar will win this time around IMO.

My only worry is how NOT-ENTERTAINING this build up will be because this isn't the same WWE 10 years ago that i was madly in love with. What they deem as entertainment today is actually a crock of shit.

Comment

Roman is better off as a heel. It suits him better. If these WWE idiots were smart they would put Goldberg & Sting together in the same ring again for old time WCW sake. Alot of fans would be happy to see that. But Vince's ego is too damn big that he can't stand the idea of having 2 former WCW legends be the main reason for high ratings. He's too arrogant that it only has to be WWE superstars lol. They don't necessarily have to be in a feud but at least have them together and create a dope storyline or anything. Vince only cares about cash flow right now. Gaining more viewership isn't his priority as long as he maintains his contract with Cable TV to broadcast Raw & Smackdown on a weekly basis.

Comment

• Comment

• Brock lesnar not only are you next, you're last!!!

Comment

• [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=1052]BigR [MENTION=999]Kevin

The most relevant time to post this classic segment lol

Comment

• 2-0 motherfuckaz!

Comment

• Absolutely Classic Vintage Goldberg !!!

Comment

• WHO'S NEXT?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X