This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ending to the miz / ambrose match was hilarious to me

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
      the ending to the miz / ambrose match was hilarious to me
      I enjoyed it.... not this mixed tag match though, so I came on here to check stuff out lol

Comment

• sasha's double knees off the top rope was the highlight of the match

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Extreme Rules PPV is live now .... Anyone watching ?

Comment

• <--

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              Extreme Rules PPV is live now .... Anyone watching ?
              Well, 2 of us were commenting on matches, so yeah lol

Comment

• somoa fuckin joe!

Comment

somoa fuckin joe!
                  I'm glad it was him. Would have been pleased with Finn as well

Comment

• same, just glad roman didnt win

Comment

• I only watched the main event as it was the integral part of the show. A very good Fatal 5 Way match. I'm glad Brock has a worthy opponent now. Great balls of fire here we come !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                        I only watched the main event as it was the integral part of the show. A very good Fatal 5 Way match. I'm glad Brock has a worthy opponent now. Great balls of fire here we come !!
                        the tag cage match was decent as well, nothing else was really noteworthy for me

Comment

• the kindo stick match was so bad one of their nudes better leak for compensation

Comment

the kindo stick match was so bad one of their nudes better leak for compensation
                            Bailey was fixing her top while she was down at one point. I thought maybe she was falling out of her top but I couldn't see anything rewinding back and pausing and shit... :'(

Comment

• Comment

• Going to the live event in Calgary this Sunday.... can't wait to watch some matches without 100 camera cuts. These motherfuckers think it;s an action movie or something.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X