Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, New Day and Usos rap battle got real! Usos took a shot at Xavier Woods' little hookup with Paige that leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
      Holy shit, New Day and Usos rap battle got real! Usos took a shot at Xavier Woods' little hookup with Paige that leaked.
      Where can i find this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Where can i find this ?
        They edited it out of the YouTube posting I'm hearing. I heard it 'cause I downloaded it. rarbg.to is where I find most of my torrents, and they have several encodes of last night's episode

Comment

• Comment

• when i heard it live i was like oh shit lol, i was disappointed when they uploaded an edited version

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

I stopped watching Raw for the past 2 months. I'm only depending on Highlights from the official YouTube channel. The entertainment level has gone drastically down. They had a fucking teddy bear wrestle in the ring recently. Smh.
              i've stopped watching this pg garbage too, watched this weeks raw where enzo made a 2Pac reference (about his bandana). the good old days are gone for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                i've stopped watching this pg garbage too, watched this weeks raw where enzo made a 2Pac reference (about his bandana). the good old days are gone for good.
                I'll be watching the great balls of fire ppv this Sunday.

Comment

• I stopped watching this back in 2014 as it got boring knowing it's fake but still watching .

Comment

I'll be watching the great balls of fire ppv this Sunday.
                    i'll be downloading the torrent strictly for the lesnar/joe match.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                      i'll be downloading the torrent strictly for the lesnar/joe match.
                      It's the only reason i care about the PPV haha.

Comment

• WWE.com has just released the following statement:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Austin Aries. WWE wishes Aries the best in all of his future endeavors.

Comment

Cool!! I don't watch cruiserweight stuff anyway...

BUT... AJ Styles won the US title at a live event in Madison Square Garden yesterday!

Comment

Cool!! I don't watch cruiserweight stuff anyway...

BUT... AJ Styles won the US title at a live event in Madison Square Garden yesterday!
                            Yeah i seen a YouTube clip of it from a bystander recording from his phone. It's stupid that they do title exchanges in a LIVE event rather than the Main Show. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Yeah i seen a YouTube clip of it from a bystander recording from his phone. It's stupid that they do title exchanges in a LIVE event rather than the Main Show. Doesn't make sense.
                              Makes sense at MSG, there's a history there

Comment

Makes sense at MSG, there's a history there
                                When titles exchange hands it's the most important part of the feud. It's like how the storyline gets concluded in a sense. Why waste that on some LIVE show when it's suppose to be on Smackdown ?

I don't see the point in that. They seem to just disregard and devalue things so easily nowadays.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X