This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    When titles exchange hands it's the most important part of the feud. It's like how the storyline gets concluded in a sense. Why waste that on some LIVE show when it's suppose to be on Smackdown ?

I don't see the point in that. They seem to just disregard and devalue things so easily nowadays.
    I disagree with you. Let's have a 12 page back and forth in the beef section

Comment

When titles exchange hands it's the most important part of the feud. It's like how the storyline gets concluded in a sense. Why waste that on some LIVE show when it's suppose to be on Smackdown ?

I don't see the point in that. They seem to just disregard and devalue things so easily nowadays.
      It doesnt make sense that people can only be defeated for titles on TV shows, why even go see a house show title match if you KNOW they are always gonna keep the title. I think it should happen many, many more times....lets get some realism back (Or perceived realism)

Thats whats wrong with wrestling today (oh wait they dont call it that anymore, aahhem sports entertainment). It's always been "fake" but back in the day everyone from the commentators to the wrestlers acted like it was real. Which was fun. Now they dont try to make it seem real anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
        I disagree with you. Let's have a 12 page back and forth in the beef section
        Originally posted by BoNity View Post
        It doesnt make sense that people can only be defeated for titles on TV shows, why even go see a house show title match if you KNOW they are always gonna keep the title. I think it should happen many, many more times....lets get some realism back (Or perceived realism)

Thats whats wrong with wrestling today (oh wait they dont call it that anymore, aahhem sports entertainment). It's always been "fake" but back in the day everyone from the commentators to the wrestlers acted like it was real. Which was fun. Now they dont try to make it seem real anymore.
        So you'd rather see title exchanges branch outside the main shows of (Raw & Smackdown) including the Official PPVs ?

Do you guys realize this wasn't even a televised show ?

They treated it like an independent circuit. It's bad enough the Official WWE YouTube channel had to rely on someone's Iphone video clip for this.

Also look at the dude next to the cameraman tryna get a good shot from his Samsung or whatever LOL embarrassing shit. Really embarrassing.

Comment

So you'd rather see title exchanges branch outside the main shows of (Raw & Smackdown) including the Official PPVs ?

Do you guys realize this wasn't even a televised show ?

They treated it like an independent circuit. It's bad enough the Official WWE YouTube channel had to rely on someone's Iphone video clip for this.

Also look at the dude next to the cameraman tryna get a good shot from his Samsung or whatever LOL embarrassing shit. Really embarrassing.
          Yes dude, it adds at least a bit of realism...unpredictability. Im so sick of cookie cutter matches and stories. I could care less that I didn't see it on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoNity View Post
            It doesnt make sense that people can only be defeated for titles on TV shows, why even go see a house show title match if you KNOW they are always gonna keep the title.
            House Shows weren't intended to be an extension of Storylines/feuds. From a business standpoint it's all about increasing revenue. It's a fan's advantage of getting to experience a WWE event regardless of what day of the week it is.

Fans don't go to these House Shows with the mentality of "Oh Cannot Wait To See What Happens Next!". That's my main point in all of this. It's extremely rare that this title exchange even happened.

Comment

Yes dude, it adds at least a bit of realism...unpredictability. Im so sick of cookie cutter matches and stories. I could care less that I didn't see it on TV.
              Realism and unpredictability is exactly what's been lacking for years with WWE in general. These things are suppose to be applied on the main show themselves. Not Non-Televised events.

It's called the World Wrestling Entertainment. Keyword is World. They decided to entertain a LOCAL crowd in this situation. Especially when a title exchange hands ?

Anyway I've made my point already. Let's just agree to disagree. They should change their brand name to LWE (Local Wrestling Entertainment) lol.

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]BigR I would've gave this a pass if this was WWE Live From Madison Square Garden which was a WWE Network Special. That makes a helluva lot more sense. Let's just agree to disagree.
                Last edited by Hard2Kill; 07-08-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

@BigR I would've gave this a pass if this was WWE Live From Madison Square Garden which was a WWE Network Special. That makes a helluva lot more sense. Let's just agree to disagree.
                  See thats just it, if it were a network special then there would be no surprise...anyway, yeah....we will agree to disagree. Wresting is kinda shit now besides a few select moments. I think we can agree on that maybe lol

Comment

• Looking forward to Samoa Joe vs. Lesnar tonight... Could be really entertaining

Comment

Looking forward to Samoa Joe vs. Lesnar tonight... Could be really entertaining
                      I'm gonna have to stay away from this forum to avoid spoilers lol until i finish watching the whole PPV.

Comment

I'm gonna have to stay away from this forum to avoid spoilers lol until i finish watching the whole PPV.
                        That's always tough lol...I wont spoil anything just review or give comments on how good it was.

Comment

That's always tough lol...I wont spoil anything just review or give comments on how good it was.
                          It's not Wrestlemania Level so it's not really a big deal i think.

Comment

• An audio recording of the alleged domestic dispute involving Alberto Del Rio and Paige.

What the fuck. These guys seemed really happy together. They were about to get married then this shit happens.

Comment

• [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=1052]BigR

Comment

• The Official WWE Thread

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                                An audio recording of the alleged domestic dispute involving Alberto Del Rio and Paige.

What the fuck. These guys seemed really happy together. They were about to get married then this shit happens.
                                Very toxic relationship, paige is still very young mentally and it shows in her actions. Alberto is also in the wrong because he's manipulating her. It's more than likely all the drugs they're both on

I heard she's El patron at taking his load though lol
                                Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 07-11-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X