Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Dre said a while back that tracks that were leaked i.e. topless, under pressure would not feature on Detox

Comment

^^ However I Need A Doctor was leaked 4 months before it was released...

Comment

here's dre and em talking about i need a doctor, dre looks like jax from mortal kombat, lol.

There is one thing i dont get about this song, isnt the whole point of a dr.dre album to hear HIS production? Why have songs produced by other people on your album!

Comment

Detox is balls...

Comment

Too little too late
            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
              here's dre and em talking about i need a doctor, dre looks like jax from mortal kombat, lol.

There is one thing i dont get about this song, isnt the whole point of a dr.dre album to hear HIS production? Why have songs produced by other people on your album!

His albums always been like that since the chronic.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Comment

I just have this feeling, that with both Kush & I Need A Doctor being released as singles

And Dre calling that record "I Need A Doctor" and the video showing a rebirth so to speak and with still no official release date

That the album "Detox" will not feature either track (maybe as bonus features) and that it will feature production from himself

Comment

Originally posted by Big ShmoSh View Post
                  ^^ However I Need A Doctor was leaked 4 months before it was released...
                  Here is the link:

Comment

Has someone the first version of " I need a doctor " plz ?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                      Has someone the first version of " I need a doctor " plz ?
                      why would you want it now since we have the finished version?

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

• Originally posted by TPAC_SHAKUR View Post
                        I wasn't disagreeing with you lol, I was just saying he contradicted himself because I Need A Doctor leaked 2 months before it was released!

But I agree, I hope neither of the tracks make the album... Although I did like Kush.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
                          why would you want it now since we have the finished version?
                          Cuz I don't remember how it sounds, I haven't listen the song until the finished version leaked
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                            Cuz I don't remember how it sounds, I haven't listen the song until the finished version leaked
                            its 99.9% the same as the new version

only differences are, the vocals are too loud & its tagged

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

• ok I thought that it was like a demo version with other verse or i don't know maybe a different beat...
                              sigpic

Comment

• ^ Only difference is Eminem has some weird vocal effects on his first verse which was taken off. Either way - the song remains a very odd release from Dr. Dre.

I hope it's not on Detox.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X