This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wootwoot View Post
    Been waiting for this album for over a decade now...
    8 years I Know

Comment

• Watch the new Doggisode with Snoop Dogg, DJ Battlecat, D.O.C., DJ Quik, 1500 or Nothin and DJ Pooh in the studio recording for Detox below. Enjoy!

“We need to leave here with 4 Hit Records for Dr. Dre, 2 solo and 2 with me on it.” (Snoop)

Comment

• Dr. Dre - Dope feat. Game

Another Song that could be on Detox

Comment

• 50 Cent: 'I don't know if Dr Dre is still excited about 'Detox''

50 Cent has spoken out about Dr. Dre's long-awaited solo album, 'Detox', saying that he isn't sure if the hip hop icon is still 'excited' about the record.

Speaking at the Virgin Megastore on the Champs Elysées in Paris earlier this week – via The Guardian - 50 Cent said:
          "I don't know if he's even excited to do it now"

He added that the success of Dre's Beats branded headphones is more of a priority for the former member of NWA, and said that 'Detox' may end up being released as an EP, containing only a handful of songs.

He said: "I'm not sure if he's going to actually release a full CD or if he wants to just release the music that he's comfortable with. He might do an EP or something like that – five or six songs."

Dr Dre's third solo album, the follow up to 1992's 'The Chronic' and 1999's '2001', has been in production for over a decade. It was initially supposed to be released in 2005 and then in 2010. A host of rappers have been linked to the album over the years, including Eminem, Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z.

Dr. Dre was recently named the richest hip-hop artist in the world. He topped Forbes' Cash Kings 2012: Hip Hop list, with pre-tax earnings of $110 million.

Link: http://www.nme.com/news/dr-dre--2/66730

Comment

• Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
            Dr Dre Ft Jay Z & Sly "Under Pressure" (Final Version)

a Song that could possibly feature on the Long Awaited "Detox" Album
            heard this a while back, just sick, and they say dre is done. lol

his beats are usually amazing
            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• When and if this album drops, we can expect to draw parallels with Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy. The hype has been built up for so many years that no matter what it sounds like, people will still be disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman213 View Post
                When and if this album drops, we can expect to draw parallels with Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy. The hype has been built up for so many years that no matter what it sounds like, people will still be disappointed.
                the hype is dead. if it releases it will just be like any other
                It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

• lol didnt see the detox thread funny, shud be in the comedy section. i dont think it will ever see the light of the day, i mean k 5yrs is fine, but now, i dont think dre still works for it, maybe it will be a "best of tracks made last years"
                  He was a nice middle class nigga
                  But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                  Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

• [MENTION=13401]Motion Sure, but if it would drop (I doubt it will) Interscope and Universal will market the hell out of it. Which will build hype.

Comment

• Detox has been on the in-house upcoming releases list at Universal Music for many, many years. And will be until it drops or until the album is scrapped officially.

Comment

• Detox is the official april fools joke every year!!
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                        I'm bullet proof
                        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• anyway there will be this new rappers on, even thegame would destroy this album, ok he is dead in the business, but all the others, na cant picture it to be a cool album. 2001 is ma all time fav album. pure perfection.
                          He was a nice middle class nigga
                          But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                          Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

• Maybe if Dre gives Detox to eminem then it'll come out.

Comment

• i doubt Dr. Dre will release Detox,
                              He got enough money he does not care anymore lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmortalMakaveli View Post
                                i doubt Dr. Dre will release Detox,
                                He got enough money he does not care anymore lol
                                he´s an asshole then, cuz he knows everybody´s waiting on his lazy ass.
                                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X