Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know whether i should give this album a chance when it comes out ... I still recall back in 94/95 when i first heard Keep Ya Heads Ringin i really liked dre and i loved his work for death row and some of his shit with Eazy ... but now since he joined up with eminem back in 2000 or whenever , i just don't care about him no more. Guess i'll wait for what ppl have to say about the album before i consider listening ..

Comment

• No in 2000s he still was one of the best beatmaker/productor but after the gunit thing etc , I totally forgot the name of dre lol
      sigpic

Comment

• ^don't hate on Dr. Dre the man is a legend!

How can everyone say Dre fell off... his last album was the Chronic 2001!

When Detox drops watch everyone jump on his dick again, real talk!

Comment

• Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
          But nothin comes out when they move their lips
          Just a buncha gibberish
          And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre

Comment

• Slim The Mobster Talks Drake & Jay-Z Tracks Intended For ‘Detox’

Sway was finally successful to get something out of one of his guests on MTV Rapfix live last evening regarding the mythical project Detox. Slim The Mobster was reluctant to speak on the album but he finally revealed hearing a Drake song and a Jay-Z song intended for Detox.
            That would be a shame waiting such long years just to have INAD as a single and to have Drake featuring on a track.

Comment

• Rick Ross tells MTV that he has worked with Dr. Dre on both Detox as well as his forthcoming God Forgives I Don’t album.

Comment

• looooooooool
                sigpic

Comment

• if it does come out
                  im gonna torrent it

Comment

• It's Like What Ice Cube said Dre has The Headphones Selling so doesn't have the motivation for finishing the new album, it's been 8 years now so I hope it'll be out soon.

Comment

• Pharrell Captures Some ‘Epic Studio Time’ With Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre

‘Epic studio Time’ – Pharrell Williams has posted a teasing snap of himself and fellow hip-hop heavyweights Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg and Breyon & Eric Hudson in the studio.

Comment

• T.I. ft Dr. Dre “Popped Off” [Audio]

As Dr. Dre’s much-delayed album, “Detox,” awaits a release date, the iconic producer is still in the process of recording new material according to fellow MC, T.I.

“Dre was here. He sent for me over to the spot. We really just turned up more than anything else. It was about creating chemistry,” T.I. told MTV News while he was in Atlanta preparing for the New Year’s Day release of the mixtape. This isn’t the first time that the King of the South has collaborated with the California legend. A few years ago, “Topless,” a song that was said to be recorded for Dre’s oft-delayed Detox, leaked onto the Internet. According to T.I., their most recent session was a fruitful one.

Link to the song: http://www.detox-drdre.com/?p=437

So, new year and here is the final version “Popped off” from T.I.’s mixtape “F*ck Da City Up”. The track features Dr. Dre. Enjoy the track!

Link to the T.I. Mixtape which contains the song: http://www.livemixtapes.com/download...a_city_up.html

Comment

• Kendrick Lamar ft Dr. Dre “The Recipe”

Kendrick Lamar and Dr. Dre premiered their new Scoop DeVille-produced single “The Recipe” on L.A.’s Power 106 Monday morning. Kendrick raps back and forth with the Doc on a topic they know all too well, LA living. “Women, weed and weather” sure make one hell of a recipe. The single is now available for download!

Buy the New Single form Itunes Here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...stId=515560860

“The Recipe,” originally titled “Women, Weed & Weather,” is an ode to the essentials of West Coast living. “When you discuss your love for lust/ Just make sure you visit here first/ Cali,” Kendrick Lamar rhymes on “Recipe.” “Old title was ‘Women, Weed & Weather,’ Dre told Big Boy. ‘That’s the three things you need in life. ‘The Recipe’ is when you mix it all up,’ Lamar chimed in.

“This track was done by a guy named Scoop DeVille, and we just went into the studio and added our elements to it. I mixed it up. Kendrick wrote the words. It came together and we fell in love with it,” Dre said.

What do you think about Kendrick Lamar and Dr. Dre’s “The Recipe”?

Comment

• To keep up to date With Dr Dre's Long awaited "Detox" Album visit this Official Site http://www.detox-drdre.com/ & Check back to this thread.

Comment

• Dr Dre Ft Jay Z & Sly "Under Pressure" (Final Version)

a Song that could possibly feature on the Long Awaited "Detox" Album

Comment

• Been waiting for this album for over a decade now...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X