Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why this was predictable lol, still don't understand Dre, he should just released it and finished with all that lol, people are waiting from 10 years and I really don't think it will be a classic, so it won't justify the wait....
    sigpic

Comment

The artwork for I Need A Doctor has been released, so things are moving with Detox!

Comment

More bad news, first I Need A Doctor is a single from Detox, now the DOC isn't working with Dre on the album anymore:

Comment

detox is gonna be a dissapointment. Hopefully i am wrong.

Comment

The fuck is that I Need A Doctor. If Eminem is going to keep on with his "love" tracks(no homo for this one), he should hang up his mic then. cuz since recovery aint been much variety, it goes from food to romance.

Comment

well that shitty pop single is apparently out tomorrow, the promo image has been released (thanks to DubCnn):

Man I liked Kush, at least it sounded like a Dre track. This just sounds like a shitty Eminem scrap. The leaks like Topless and Flashin' sounded so much better, Under Pressure was also better than this.

Comment

How can this be dres first single when em has two verses and dre a few bars

The guys a joke
                As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

^I'm concerned that the album looks like it will mainly be produced by other producers!

Comment

Originally posted by ShmoSh View Post
                    well that shitty pop single is apparently out tomorrow, the promo image has been released (thanks to DubCnn):

[IMG]picture[/IMG]

Man I liked Kush, at least it sounded like a Dre track. This just sounds like a shitty Eminem scrap. The leaks like Topless and Flashin' sounded so much better, Under Pressure was also better than this.
                    Now that you mention Flashin', is it out withouth those annoying tags? I loved that track even though everyone else hated on it lol. This album will not be that great cause Dre is old now, but you won't be dissapointed if you have normal expectations of it. Game's R.E.D. album is more anticipated by people anyway, atleast that's what the online polls say
                    Last edited by WeUp2013; 02-06-2011, 12:25 PM.
                    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

^^^ well my version has a DJ in the middle saying 'we're just vibin' in the studio' and it has a sampleof Kurupt at the beginning going 'Yeaaah!' but apart from that it hasn't got those annoying 'worldstarhiphop.net' tags

Comment

i bet u got it twisted,
                        u don't know who to trust

Comment

^quality video, still dont think this will feature on Detox though!

Comment

It says on promo disc it will.
                            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

^It also says Detox coming soon lol

Comment

it has to be featured, why else would he make a video for it and promote it? Eminem already released his album, and dre and 50 have beef so it must be a detox track.

I read somewhere that under pressure is actually the first single off the album?, I know the final version of that song is gonna dope! Really hoping topless makes the cut.
                                Last edited by baba; 02-28-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X