X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizzattz Productions aka Kool81 Remixes/OG Vibes/Instrumental Remakes

*1/27/2023*
    This thread is under reconstruction
    I'm in the process of updating certain OG Vibes and I will be periodically adding them to this Mega Link file

EDIT: sticked by MOD
    Last edited by kool81; 01-28-2023, 12:47 AM.

can u post 2Pac & Coolio Yo MTV Raps Freestyle mixed with Tattoo Tears Instrumental Remake here plz bro the YT page is blockd in my cunt-try
    I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
    https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
    https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

Man your Breatin og remix is soo amoth
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
        Man your Breatin og remix is soo amoth
        Thanks man. I actually plan on updating it.

Comment

Yo MTV Raps 2Pac & Coolio Freestyle with Tattoo Tears OG Vibe beat
          *video was deleted from my YouTube channel by CBS/Viacom, so here's the Mega link
          Last edited by kool81; 11-05-2022, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Your killin these man I subscribed as well

Comment

Originally posted by gazm_og View Post
              Your killin these man I subscribed as well
              Thanks man, I appreciate it

Comment

Would love to hear your take on a Who Do U Luv OG Vibe.

Comment

I hate ripping from yt why don't u post folders of your work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamakaze098 View Post
                    Would love to hear your take on a Who Do U Luv OG Vibe.
                    Maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by melsg88 View Post
                      I hate ripping from yt why don't u post folders of your work ?
                      Well I actually had a thought about making a Mega Link folder for all the songs I've done, but a while ago and as of recent I've been going back and polishing up a lot of them, so once I'm done with that I'll make them all available in one folder.

Comment

Doesn't have to be amazing just mp3s cdq is cool with me

Comment

Have you touched “All About U” yet?

Comment

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
                            I received a suggestion from [MENTION=1504]tli the other day and from some other folks over the years about making a thread post for all of my mixes to make them easier to find all in one place. Everything is arranged "alphabetically" with a few exceptions of a few mixes under certain letters. (I feel it's gonna be hell updating this list for future mixes lol) The dates above each mix are based on when I uploaded them to my YouTube channel (not when I actually created them)
                            *I might get around to adding the download links, but that will take me a while to find all the files.*

Oh yeah and very special shout out to [MENTION=2030]blacpain for making this a "sticky thread"

EDIT: sticked by MOD
                            These remixes are amazing. I heard them on youtube and signed up as only a few of them have download links.

Do you have the files uploaded for all of them yet as I'd like to hear them in full quality on a booming system to really enjoy the effort you put into the production and mixing. Streaming/128kbps quality really kills the fidelity as you can tell there is a lot of detail/nuance there to be hear and appreciated.

The subtle touches and instrumentation in the mix really adds to the beats and makes the songs sound so fresh:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Are stunning and the CG pella artifacts are well hidden too. Are you taking any requests as I've got a few concepts in mind that I think would sound amazing like a mixtape of 2pac with Bobby Brown and other ideas.

Wishing you success and thanks for taking the time and effort to share your work as it feels like Tupac is alive again as these mixes are up to his standards.

Comment

Het Wizz what happened to all the youtube uploads, they all gone?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X