X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kool81 View Post
    *1/27/2023*
    This thread is under reconstruction
    I'm in the process of updating certain OG Vibes and I will be periodically adding them to this Mega Link file

EDIT: sticked by MOD
    The link aint working anymore homeboy, any chance of a reupload with all yet released stuff from your youtube anywhere ?

Comment

C4poTheDon
      realistic biscuit

Comment

kool81 you ever plan on doing n OG Vibe of Dont U Trust Me ? would be dope.

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSaturday Evening · Ronnie LawsThe Best Of Ronnie Laws℗ A Blue Note Records Release; ℗ 1977 Capitol Records, LLCRe...

Comment

Hey wizz any chance of doing an og vibe of things are changing / words to my first born, but using the original things are changing chorus, that would be a great og vibe mix

Comment

Originally posted by C4poTheDon View Post
            kool81 you ever plan on doing n OG Vibe of Dont U Trust Me ? would be dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgW3HqlGL08
            I never really gave that song much thought probably because I'm not really a fan of that 2Pac song. Not saying that I wont ever do it, but at the moment I don't have any inspiration to remake/OG Vibe that one.

P.S.
            Sorry for the late response

Comment

Originally posted by alleyezonmexxx View Post
              Hey wizz any chance of doing an og vibe of things are changing / words to my first born, but using the original things are changing chorus, that would be a great og vibe mix
              I'm a little bit confused by your question. Are you asking about me adding 2Pac's "Thing's Are Changing" hook on "Wordz 2 My Firstborn" or using the original "Thing's Are Changing" hook from the original song by Maze Ft. Frankie Beverly to add to both 2Pac songs?

Comment

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X