Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Trilogy Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
    It was quickly removed from online stores to be patched and then was put back on the stores. It probably recieved even more patches since. I never bought it. I just watched YouTube videos of people talking about this.

I'll hold up buying it, let the price drop more.. and review where its at a bit later down the line. Im not buying this game if they don't fix the majority of the graphical glitches, bugs etc.
    Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

it already dropped a bit on Switch but still too high for my wallet
      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I’m also going to wait for it to drop.

It sucks because for work we have been on shutdown since the day before Christmas Eve and I go back the 18th. All this time I wanted to play a new game.

I really wanted this but after reading and seeing stuff about it I decided to wait for it to be like $20. Instead I bought some need for speed cheap. Payback and hot pursuit remastered. They’re alright. It’s nice to play a racing game again.

What pisses me off is that there are no games on PS5. I’ve looked and ive played 4. Demon souls (fucking hated it. Played 8 hours and sold it.) aliens fire team elite. Astros playroom or whatever the preinstalled game is. Then assassins creed Valhalla.

I’ve been waiting on dying light 2 and horizon forbidden west forever. Wish they’d came out for Christmas so I had something to play.

Comment

Im playing gta sa since december on ps4pro and i didnt noticed any problems. Game is great and finally everything working find (compared to poor port that they released few years ago). When i finish it i will play Vice City and then 3
          -------------------------------------------
          "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

Originally posted by sarahconnor618 View Post
            not gonna buy this until they release the Steam version (steam already has these 3 games listed, but no news on when cuz them fuckers is greedy and dont wanna give a cut to valve)

and dont trip , GTA6 is under development.
            I've been in one of the Rockstar offices (delivering a package on the 2nd floor during covid time when there was no reception) .
            I have no other info than seeing a poster lying on someone's desk.
            But I heard there were Job applications sent out years back for GTA VI and people on linkedin appearantly working on it... so yeah...

well it's now confirmed, for those who doubted me.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahconnor618 View Post
              well it's now confirmed, for those who doubted me.
              Nobody doubted you, i think nobody even cared. We already know it was a wop. Just like GTA 7 after 6 & GTA 8 after 7. (and so on, and so on... They're making billions of little kids buying shark card baby...)

Comment

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay View Post
                Im playing gta sa since december on ps4pro and i didnt noticed any problems. Game is great and finally everything working find (compared to poor port that they released few years ago). When i finish it i will play Vice City and then 3
                That’s encouraging to read. I want to relive the games but yeah, I heard and saw a number of graphical glitches and bugs. Did you have to download patches for the game? Maybe they fixed it right.

Btw, does anyone know if the completed original soundtracks are back in these games?
                Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                  That’s encouraging to read. I want to relive the games but yeah, I heard and saw a number of graphical glitches and bugs. Did you have to download patches for the game? Maybe they fixed it right.

Btw, does anyone know if the completed original soundtracks are back in these games?
                  Not original soundtracks, a lot of tracks missing but they added few new tracks (for example George Clinton - Loopzilla). I downloaded game in december and of course downloaded patch (dont know which version tho). I believe there wasnt no other patches till this day.
                  Game and fun is good but u need to remember - its not remake, its just a remaster
                  -------------------------------------------
                  "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

been playing GTA 3, can't fucking sprint like on the PS2 version but over all impressed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X