No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Trilogy Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockstar (or Take Two) really hired a mobile games studio called Grove Street Games to handle these terrible attempts at remastering. Looks bad and has a ton of bugs. User review average on Metacritic is at like 0.5 out of 10. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
      Rockstar (or Take Two) really hired a mobile games studio called Grove Street Games to handle these terrible attempts at remastering. Looks bad and has a ton of bugs. User review average on Metacritic is at like 0.5 out of 10. Lol

Too lazy to remove the actual music tracks that were not renewed and they just skip them in-game.
      Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

not gonna buy this until they release the Steam version (steam already has these 3 games listed, but no news on when cuz them fuckers is greedy and dont wanna give a cut to valve)

and dont trip , GTA6 is under development.
        I've been in one of the Rockstar offices (delivering a package on the 2nd floor during covid time when there was no reception) .
        I have no other info than seeing a poster lying on someone's desk.
        But I heard there were Job applications sent out years back for GTA VI and people on linkedin appearantly working on it... so yeah...
        Last edited by sarahconnor618; 11-17-2021, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

A cash grab? SMH. Bait and switch. Reminds me of what that other shitty company did with aliens colonial marines.

Hopefully this has a patch in the works that just hasn’t dropped yet
          Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Only thing i can say it. Don't Buy It!!!!

It's garbage. They used an AI upscaling program for over 80% of the games. There are way to many glitches and other issues. The characters look like total shit now, npc's to.
            It's not the original PS2 port, it's the mobile version. A version already ported by the same developer, Grove Street Games. They already did an awful job on the 2004 hd remaster, and the same issues created in that version, are now in this version.
            The call it the Definitive edition, but it's missing a lot of music. 2pac's I don't give a fuck is missing also. Don't even get me started on Michael Jackson missing from Vice City.

Overall, Buy it when it's 20 euro's/dollars or less. Don't give Rockstar your money. Many main figures responsible for the original GTA's have left Rockstar. Lazlow, Leslie & 1 of the Houser brothers left & Rockstar has changed into just another game money hungry studio.
            Selling shark cards to little kids and implementing flying motorcycles that fire rockets in GTA V. Straight up trash. Rockstar has lost it soul.

Game scores on metacritic are under 1 out of 10 as we speak. The community is mad.

Comment

i'll cop it when its about $10.

i played the cracked version on pc it's decent but only worth about 10 to me

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
              Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

It's super shady overall how they handled this release. I'm pretty disgusted they removed the original games from Steam and only sell this remaster mess on the Rockstar launcher. That is a serious dick move. smh

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                  It's super shady overall how they handled this release. I'm pretty disgusted they removed the original games from Steam and only sell this remaster mess on the Rockstar launcher. That is a serious dick move. smh
                  They did the same on PS4. Removed the HD Remasters to sell this bullshit. And those were pretty much the originals with a high resolution. Nothing really changed other than some music due to licensing. Glad I bought them before they removed them. It's a shame Rockstar has become one of the scummiest developers out there because they used to be my favorite. Next release? GTA 5 for the third time! Lol

Comment

Please don't let them do my boy Niko like that lol

Comment

Rockstar Vows to Only Release Grand Theft Auto V From Now On

https://hard-drive.net/rockstar-vows...v-from-now-on/
                      Last edited by 7thdayprofessor; 11-18-2021, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I regret buying this

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

"Unexpected technical issues" - Pathetic. That's why they didn't show gameplay before release other than that very carefully crafted release trailer. These games really should've gotten a Mafia 1 Definitive Edition level remake treatment. They deserve that but this was a quick cash grab. They don't care about anything not named GTA Online. Allowing a mobile games studio to do it is so disrespectful.

Comment

Looking forward to this. It looks great. I am going to buy the hard copy. I had so much fun playing years ago I want to play them again. The new controls will make it so much easier and fun to play. I tried playing the old ones on my ps4 and it was rough hahaha.

Comment

So this never got patched or fixed?
                              Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                                So this never got patched or fixed?
                                It was quickly removed from online stores to be patched and then was put back on the stores. It probably recieved even more patches since. I never bought it. I just watched YouTube videos of people talking about this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X