Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Trilogy Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Trilogy Trailer

Tempted to purchase this, and wait for the psychical release. The upscale in graphics looks great.

Which is your favorite of the 3? I'm guessing that this is 2Pac forum and everyone's going to go with San Andreas lol

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

San Andreas was the shit back then. Tempted to buy it
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
      San Andreas was the shit back then. Tempted to buy it

Yeahhh!

I think The general GTA fan base consensus was that SA was the best of the three and arguably still the best one for it
      Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
        Yeahhh!

I think The general GTA fan base consensus was that SA was the best of the three and arguably still the best one for it
        The gangsta rap era definitely gave the game it's edge over the others. Forth was good but the whole Russian mob theme isnt as fun to play
        I ain't choosing sides
        Hell nah,fuck everybody
        I'm bullet proof

Comment

Naw, i was a bigger fan of Vice City.

i'll catch it when its half price, i don't mind paying 30 for it but 60!! Naw.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
            Naw, i was a bigger fan of Vice City.

i'll catch it when its half price, i don't mind paying 30 for it but 60!! Naw.
            They’re charging 60 for this? SMH.

I might just rent it for a month instead.

I re bought SA years ago but was taken aback by how basic the graphics models were, the games looked way better in memory than they actually did lol so I didn’t even bother. But with these remasters, I can enjoy the games again without thinking about how bad / old it is. Should be fun to enjoy them one last time.

No matter what I do..

Comment

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Trilogy Trailer

I'm tempted to get this but november is a busy month for game releases so i'll probably wait a bit
              Last edited by Fizzymoon; 10-24-2021, 08:59 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Grand Theft Auto 3 is the most important of the 3. Game blew my mind when it dropped. That's pretty much the father of all 3D open world games. Vice City was my favorite of the 3. That soundtrack was something else (they all were great in their own right). Speaking of, you can guarantee these are going to be missing plenty songs from the originals. Rockstar's cheap ass not renewing music licenses is a joke. They're still making stupid money from GTA5. 10 years after GTA4 dropped they removed a bunch of songs from it. All-digital future for you. Anyway, San Andreas was great too. My complaint with this one is the RPG elements. The food/weight gain/working out aspect I didn't find fun. Other than that, great game. GTA5 really should've had 2 expansions with one being San Fierro and the other being Las Venturas. But all they seem to care about is GTA Online. People really need to move on from that game. GTA4 was my favorite of them all. Really enjoyed Niko Bellic's story and the more serious tone that game took. The Lost And Damned & The Ballad Of Gay Tony were great expansions. They need to do remasters of Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories too.

Rockstar Games used to be my favorite developer but they sold out focusing on nothing but GTA Online due to all the idiots that purchase those shark cards. I know Take Two (their publisher) has a big hand in this too. Most of the big names at Rockstar left. Leslie Benzies, Dan Houser, Lazlow Jones. The only one left is Sam Houser. Those guys are the visionaries and the glue that made the GTA series special. 3 of 4 gone. Any future GTA game will likely be shit narrative wise and the satire just won't be the same. They will fold to the cancel culture of today for sure. They're proving that already by removing the confederate flag from the pyrotechnics military nut guy (forget his name) in this Vice City remaster. They put a skull instead lol. Mass murder? Okay. Confederate flag? No way! Will they remove the crazy radio talk that were in the originals too?

On the subject of this trilogy remaster, I'll pick it up but when it's $19.99. Rockstar don't deserve any more than that IMO. At least not the Rockstar of today. Their games used to always be worth it full price. Not anymore. Just look at their history of releases. It's a joke the amount they do now. Releasing GTA5 for a third straight generation is beyond ridiculous. Still looks like a 360/PS3 game. Lol

Comment

RDR, Manhunt and Table Tennis were great, too.

why didnt they release Table Tennis on any further plattforms then wii and x360?
                  collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                    Grand Theft Auto 3 is the most important of the 3. Game blew my mind when it dropped. That's pretty much the father of all 3D open world games. Vice City was my favorite of the 3. That soundtrack was something else (they all were great in their own right). Speaking of, you can guarantee these are going to be missing plenty songs from the originals. Rockstar's cheap ass not renewing music licenses is a joke. They're still making stupid money from GTA5. 10 years after GTA4 dropped they removed a bunch of songs from it. All-digital future for you. Anyway, San Andreas was great too. My complaint with this one is the RPG elements. The food/weight gain/working out aspect I didn't find fun. Other than that, great game. GTA5 really should've had 2 expansions with one being San Fierro and the other being Las Venturas. But all they seem to care about is GTA Online. People really need to move on from that game. GTA4 was my favorite of them all. Really enjoyed Niko Bellic's story and the more serious tone that game took. The Lost And Damned & The Ballad Of Gay Tony were great expansions. They need to do remasters of Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories too.

Rockstar Games used to be my favorite developer but they sold out focusing on nothing but GTA Online due to all the idiots that purchase those shark cards. I know Take Two (their publisher) has a big hand in this too. Most of the big names at Rockstar left. Leslie Benzies, Dan Houser, Lazlow Jones. The only one left is Sam Houser. Those guys are the visionaries and the glue that made the GTA series special. 3 of 4 gone. Any future GTA game will likely be shit narrative wise and the satire just won't be the same. They will fold to the cancel culture of today for sure. They're proving that already by removing the confederate flag from the pyrotechnics military nut guy (forget his name) in this Vice City remaster. They put a skull instead lol. Mass murder? Okay. Confederate flag? No way! Will they remove the crazy radio talk that were in the originals too?

On the subject of this trilogy remaster, I'll pick it up but when it's $19.99. Rockstar don't deserve any more than that IMO. At least not the Rockstar of today. Their games used to always be worth it full price. Not anymore. Just look at their history of releases. It's a joke the amount they do now. Releasing GTA5 for a third straight generation is beyond ridiculous. Still looks like a 360/PS3 game. Lol

Ra! Didn’t realise they did max Payne and smugglers run. Max Payne was brilliant. Smugglers run was a fun game to play with friends.

Didn’t realise red dead went that far back either.

No matter what I do..

Comment

oh yeah bullet time and painkillers
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                        Ra! Didn’t realise they did max Payne and smugglers run. Max Payne was brilliant. Smugglers run was a fun game to play with friends.

Didn’t realise red dead went that far back either.
                        Rockstar Games published Max Payne 1 & 2. They were developed by Remedy Entertainment (the devs that did Alan Wake, Quantum Break, Control). Later on Take Two (Rockstar's publisher) purchased the Max Payne IP from Remedy. Rockstar then developed Max Payne 3.

Rockstar's roster of games is ridiculously good. It's why it's such a shame they sold out.

Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead, Midnight Club, Max Payne, Bully, Manhunt, L.A. Noire, State of Emergency, Smuggler's Run, The Warriors. That's a tough roster to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                          Rockstar Games published Max Payne 1 & 2. They were developed by Remedy Entertainment (the devs that did Alan Wake, Quantum Break, Control). Later on Take Two (Rockstar's publisher) purchased the Max Payne IP from Remedy. Rockstar then developed Max Payne 3.

Rockstar's roster of games is ridiculously good. It's why it's such a shame they sold out.

Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead, Midnight Club, Max Payne, Bully, Manhunt, L.A. Noire, State of Emergency, Smuggler's Run, The Warriors. That's a tough roster to beat.
                          Curious how did they sell out ?
                          I ain't choosing sides
                          Hell nah,fuck everybody
                          I'm bullet proof

Comment

Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
                            Curious how did they sell out ?
                            You didn't see the chart I posted? Their game output since 2013 is a joke.

2013 - GTA5 (360, PS3)
                            2014 - GTA5 Enhanced (X1, PS4)
                            2015 - GTA5 (PC)
                            2015 - GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas PS2 Classics Remaster (PS4)
                            2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 (X1, PS4)
                            2019 - Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC)
                            2021 - GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition (XSX, XSS, PS5, X1, PS4, NS, PC)
                            2022 - GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition (Mobile)
                            2022 - GTA5 Expanded and Enhanced (XSX, XSS, PS5) - How the hell do you release the same damn game for a third straight generation? Beyond a joke.

Now look at their game output prior to 2013. There has been no new GTA for 8 years. They're making so much money from GTA Online that they haven't bothered with a GTA6. They cancelled GTA5 single player DLC that they had started on too. They haven't bothered with any of their other great franchises either. Idiots keep purchasing GTA5, keep purchasing shark cards (paying real money for fake game money, the stupidity is mind-blowing) and they're content with that. 3 of their top 4 guys most important to GTA left the company. They sold out. That goes for both Rockstar and their publisher Take Two. Some would call it good business, I'd call it a slap in the face to those that made the franchise what it is all those years ago. If they want to milk this game until the end of eternity, fine. But they can still do other shit outside of it. GTA Online shouldn't be their only focus. They've neglected RDR2 Online because of it. A game that came out 5 years later. Lol

Comment

[MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw you're right on the money (no pun intended), until these worm gamers move on and give up on buying shark cards, Rockstar has and will only care about that games revenue.

Personally, GTA IV was the best to play online, you had the basic viraety of all around modes, didn't need to worry about in game currency...

Deathmatch
                              Team Deathmatch
                              Mayfia Work
                              Car Jack City
                              GTA Race
                              Cops N Crooks
                              Turf War
                              Deal Breaker
                              Hangman's Noose
                              Bomb II Base
                              Free Mode

GTA V online is over-inflated

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X