X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently addicted to Payday2 on PC
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      got somehow tired of playing shadow of mordor so i play NHL16 now
      I know the feeling, i stopped playing it too
      Currently playing "the witcher: wild hunt"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

• Clunky controls and very short.

Comment

• I started playing Darksiders 2 (PS4). It's as awesome as when it was released on PS3 years ago. I fucking love this game.
          A shame THQ didnt release the South Park game earlier, so maybe tbey would exist today and could do Darksiders 3-5.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• Fifa 16 Ultimate Team :/

Comment

• Been replaying some old PS1 games from my childhood. Currently i'm replaying Tomba.

Comment

• i didnt play any games and its like 2-3weeks now. ok today i played one round fifa 16 but after that i turned the game off. don't know why but i only got interested in movies and money and hoes gaming was my number 1 hobby man back in the days i completed a game in 1-2days and now...... what sickness i got man
                - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault

I played MOH: Allied Assault tons of times over the years and always wanted to try PA. It was recently made free on Origin. This is a good old game worth a free download.

Comment

• Just Bought Me A Original Xbox Soft Modded It & Upgraded The Hard Drive So I Can Play A Bunch Of My Favorite Games

And This One Right Here Is Right Up There With GTA Vice City With That 80s Vibe

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post

Just Bought Me A Original Xbox Soft Modded It & Upgraded The Hard Drive So I Can Play A Bunch Of My Favorite Games

And This One Right Here Is Right Up There With GTA Vice City With That 80s Vibe
                      I remember playing this game, so awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm so addicted to this game right now, already got over 50 gameplay hours in 2 weeks

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                          what sickness i got man
                          there's no cure for that sickness. we have to put you to sleep, sry.

PS1 & Mega Drive / Genesis games were the best! the most new games are sequels or remakes/reboots. the companies have no creativity. sure there are great new games, but they are rare.
                          Konami, Capcom, Squaresoft, Sega were such awesome companies, but today they are a shadow of their former self.

I dont play that often as back in the days, but still do. mostly on weekends.
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

• Fifa 16

Comment

• Tomb Raider Defenitive Edition (online multiplayer matches)... some ps user named XX???_TUPAC (don't remember the exact name) shot me a few times..
                              The multiplayer mode is really annoying but I'm at 93% now and only need 2 trophies for 100% - unfortunately these 2 trophies are multiplayer

Comment

• street fighter 5 - very disappointing

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X