Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Battlefront. Its kind of cool if your a star wars fan and a battlefield fan as well. Maps are beautiful and its kind of cool to be able to fly the tai fighters and actually see within it when flying. The real downside to the game is it has no campaign. A lot of games are shying away from single or co op story mode but its fucking star wars, why get rights if you dont do a story with it? makes no sense to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Star Wars Battlefront. Its kind of cool if your a star wars fan and a battlefield fan as well. Maps are beautiful and its kind of cool to be able to fly the tai fighters and actually see within it when flying. The real downside to the game is it has no campaign. A lot of games are shying away from single or co op story mode but its fucking star wars, why get rights if you dont do a story with it? makes no sense to me lol
      yeah thats why im not really enclined to buy it because of the fact that it has no story mode. In this day and age of online gaming, i still like a good campaign mode with a story.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• finished "Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin" NG+ (new game +) ...will start with NG++ soon, but first I want to play a different game.

I started playing Beyond Good & Evil HD ...the PS3 controller feels strange after playing PS4 multiple month
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post

I started playing Beyond Good & Evil HD ...the PS3 controller feels strange after playing PS4 multiple month
              I have the same problem
              Switching for ps4 to ps3 always feels strange but switching from ps3 to ps4 feels natural

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

• Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

I just got done playing that the other day on 360. The camera in that game drives me crazy. It changes depending on what you're doing in the game. An extra pain in the ass if you usually play with just inverted Y axis. Either get used to "regular" controls or X & Y axis both inverted.

Comment

• League Of Legends xD

Comment

• Just finished

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

one of my favorite games for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

I just got done playing that the other day on 360. The camera in that game drives me crazy. It changes depending on what you're doing in the game. An extra pain in the ass if you usually play with just inverted Y axis. Either get used to "regular" controls or X & Y axis both inverted.
                        I finished the game yesterday. Damn, the last boss was a pain in the ass. You cant stand up when he hit you and than the reverse controls. I'm glad I didnt buy this game when it was released on PS2.
                        The game isnt that bad, but the realization is.

Comment

I finished the game yesterday. Damn, the last boss was a pain in the ass. You cant stand up when he hit you and than the reverse controls. I'm glad I didnt buy this game when it was released on PS2.
                          The game isnt that bad, but the realization is.
                          I realized his pattern after I lost pretty much all of my hearts. Had to reload and do it all over but once you know the pattern, boss wasn't shit. Just annoying. He goes left, up, right, left, up, right, then above you. Wait a second to dodge left and then it's up, down, up, down. You have to hit him in succession because if he hits you, he starts the entire pattern over. More of a pain the second time when he inverts your controls.

Overall a decent game but having to fight with the controls/camera really annoyed me. I didn't play the game back then either. First time for me.

Comment

• I started playing Grim Fandango Remastered (PS4)

Comment

• Comment

• black ops 3. surprised that it's so good since i hated every cod that came after black ops.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X