X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished Metro Last Light. better than Metro 2033

Comment

• Taking assassins creed unity back tonight. I beat it and did a lot of the side stuff. I had a lot of fun playing it. THe game was much better than I expected. I never played ac3 but before black flag I started to get bored of them. I'll probably try and rent syndicate this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
        Taking assassins creed unity back tonight. I beat it and did a lot of the side stuff. I had a lot of fun playing it. THe game was much better than I expected. I never played ac3 but before black flag I started to get bored of them. I'll probably try and rent syndicate this week.
        You already beat it, that was fast

Syndicate is better than Unity in my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

• Firewatch on Steam, brilliant dialogue and a lot of potential but the ending was like what really thats it?
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
            You already beat it, that was fast

Syndicate is better than Unity in my opinion

When I rent games I try and play them hardcore and beat them. All the games I rent I beat before taking back.

I just rented assassins creed syndicate and from the start I don't like it. I like how uou can switch between the twins. But I think it's too modern to be an AC game. I don't like the horse and buggy. I'm not a fan of the London area in the game. The weapons aren't cool I like the swords better. The fighting makes me feel like its uncharted. I'm trying to beat it but I was really hoping for more.

Comment

When I rent games I try and play them hardcore and beat them. All the games I rent I beat before taking back.

I just rented assassins creed syndicate and from the start I don't like it. I like how uou can switch between the twins. But I think it's too modern to be an AC game. I don't like the horse and buggy. I'm not a fan of the London area in the game. The weapons aren't cool I like the swords better. The fighting makes me feel like its uncharted. I'm trying to beat it but I was really hoping for more.
              Too bad you don't like it. I liked the London area

Have you or anybody else played Metro on PS4? I see they're on special weekendsale in the psstore but i don't wanna spent money if it's not worth it

sigpic

Comment

Too bad you don't like it. I liked the London area

Have you or anybody else played Metro on PS4? I see they're on special weekendsale in the psstore but i don't wanna spent money if it's not worth it

i bought Metro Redux while it was on special on PSN, you get two games, Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. I finished both and both games have alternate endings based on certain actions in the game. i would say both games are action oriented, stealth doesnt really work in both games. if its on special and if you like monsters,survival and action with guns get it. Metro Last Light is my favorite.

Comment

• First time I played these games. Missed them for some reason back when they originally released. The Sands Of Time was decent. Warrior Within was pretty shitty. Harder than it had to be because of stupid shit like a fixed camera and bad camera angles. Enemies ridiculously overpowered. Cheap end game bosses. Backtracking through the same areas over and over again was no fun. The Two Thrones was the best of the 3. Enjoyed the stealth aspect of this one. Not a big fan of the Dark Prince sections. Overall a good trilogy. Really good platforming, puzzles & traps across the board.

Comment

• GTA 5 and tied with NBAK216
                    www.starmusicmedia.com

Comment

• [MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon I guess syndicate wasn't too bad after playing it hardcore for a week. I beat it completely besides a few collectibles which are missing from the map and not showing up. I just couldn't get past the shitty clothes. The guy wore that stupid fuckin hat every outfit but the first one. The girl I got the bad ass one from secrets of London which was legit. Pretty cool ww1 part in it too.

Comment

[MENTION=9099]Fizzymoon I guess syndicate wasn't too bad after playing it hardcore for a week. I beat it completely besides a few collectibles which are missing from the map and not showing up. I just couldn't get past the shitty clothes. The guy wore that stupid fuckin hat every outfit but the first one. The girl I got the bad ass one from secrets of London which was legit. Pretty cool ww1 part in it too.
                        The collectibles were a pain, but i got them all
                        WW1 part was great

I also liked the Jack the Ripper DLC, was cool to play

sigpic

Comment

The collectibles were a pain, but i got them all
                          WW1 part was great

I also liked the Jack the Ripper DLC, was cool to play

I didn't get to play the dlc. I am just confused on where these missing helix glitches are. I bought the maps and I zoomed in fully and still couldn't find them. There's one I couldn't figure out how to get but the others are just nowhere to be found. The helix glitch in ww1 under the bridge was a morherfucker to get.

I may try and rent chronicles tonight with china, India, and Russia.

Comment

• Haven't played the chronicles, they don't interest me

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Rented assassins creed chronicles. I started playing the India game. This shit is fuckin stupid. Its nothin like an AC game. This new game style and graphics is just dumb. The story you have to read the videos are drawings that have transitions. You get hit once and die. I'm really not digging this shit. I knew it would b different gameplay than the others but fidnt think it would be so lame. By far the worst set of AC games I've played.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X