This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Forum 4th Birthday Bash - ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hey everyone, the day is finally upon us. We have so many announcements and things going on, that I hardly know where to start. Stay tuned through all the announcements as we saved the best for last.

So first things first. The Free For All thread is open once again. You all know what to do. Let's try and break last times record!

I have put together a new thread that will be sticky'd in the What's Happening section called the "Site History Thread" This thread details this site's beginnings and the milestones it reached along the way to the top of the scene. It has information on all the old staff members, from day 1 until now. Check it out here:

Site related information to include announcements, updates, & rules.

We have a few new VIP's today. Threads will be created for each in the celebrations section.

We also have another announcement just for VIP's. A new VIP group that we call VIP+ has been created. The one thing that I can say about the group is that it appears as Purple like the other VIP's, but with a glow effect. The rest of the information on this group is for those VIP's only, so check out the announcement in the VIP section. This is definitely the group you want to be in

Congratulations to [MENTION=592]Fatal-N-Felony, the winner of the banner contest. His banner will be displayed on the Default style of the site (Dark). Also congrats to [MENTION=852]BoNity, the runner up in the competition. All the banners will be used on the various styles for the day.

Just like on the 10,000 member day, we have another guess the member contest going on today, with new questions. For those who dont remember, each staff member submitted a random fact about themselves. Members have to guess which staff member goes with each fact. This time we have a guess the VIP member contest going in the same fashion. Thanks to all those who submitted facts.

Just like last year I am giving members the chance to get the mobile app for this site, free, purchased by yours truly. Anyone with 20 posts or more, hit me up here or on PM and let me know if you want the iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry version of either Tapatalk or ForumRunner. I will purchase them for you as thanks for being an active member of the site. More information on the apps found here:
    Site related information to include announcements, updates, & rules.

Now for the big announcements.

First, similar to the reference section, we are releasing a mixtape archive. This archive includes the best tapes in the scenes history, not just any crap mixtape that came out. More tapes will be added in the coming weeks. This can be found in the Words of Wisdom section and will be posted later today. Props to [MENTION=856]LarsVerb for all his hard work on this. And unlike some other places we all might know, there are no worries whatsoever about dead or broken links. All the files are hosted right here on the site, and/or on the FTP for our VIP's, meaning no wait times, ever!

And finally...

Have you ever been listening to one of the tons of songs leaked over the years, and thought to yourself, "man there are so many versions of these songs, I wish I knew which is which?"

Fear not my friends, the latest addition to the reference section will be here on 2Pac's birthday, June 16th, 2012....The Reference Versions. This has always been the most wanted and most requested section of the reference. You asked for it, so you get it. Thanks to the amazing hard work and determination of:

[MENTION=458]Big Exodus
    [MENTION=2208]jimjamslam218
    [MENTION=3925]michael
    [MENTION=933]2Lek
    [MENTION=472]djukak
    [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

and the never ending design and hard work of [MENTION=1184]Draven, we are proud to bring you the latest (but far from last) addition to the already insanely massive reference section. In it you will find every version of every non-retail 2Pac song ever made. All laid our in perfect 2Pac-Forum Reference Section style. It details the following information on each track:

Track Length
    Features Artists
    Type (demo, OG, unreleased, remix)
    Differences (between each of the versions of the song)
    Track Source
    Mastered
    Leak Source
    Leak Year

Check it out at only at 2Pac-Forum.com on 2Pac's Birthday.

The reference section is FAR from complete. To date we have released the Discography, the Video Archive, the Information & the Lyrics part of reference. As mentioned above, the Versions part will be coming soon, but alas, we are far from finished. I can tell you there are at least 4 more parts of reference that this site will be providing you, each as amazing as the current releases. Stay tuned to 2Pac-Forum for those!

Thanks to all who make this site what it is. We are by far the most active 2Pac site on the net, and we are only getting bigger. There is no competition anymore, we have crushed them all. Enjoy the day, see you all on the site, and here's to year number 5!

#vip #dj

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

How do we become vip part 2...any additional differences besides the glow? By the way josh great dedication, environment, community, and senority u have here. happy bithday man to the idea that started this and brought all of us here and u to this great creative milestone.
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Great things are happening to this site. Thank you to everyone who helps in making this possible. Keep up the good work
          sigpic

Comment

come and get ya freepost on dudes... get those post counts up

Comment

its alive !!! great news. time to party

Comment

Originally posted by SECURITY View Post
                How do we become vip part 2...any additional differences besides the glow? By the way josh great dedication, environment, community, and senority u have here. happy bithday man to the idea that started this and brought all of us here and u to this great creative milestone.
                ill make the announcement in VIP soon.

Comment

Comment

Last few things are very exciting!!!

Comment

here is the current site record for posts in a day. Let's see if we can beat it today!!

Comment

banner is great i voted for it,
                        great site, great people, great work!

Comment

happy birthday to the greatest pac site in history & here`s to many many more

Comment

yeah Happy-B-Day for the most wanted 2PAC-FORUM !!!
                            great informations, cool people, great news, good job @all where a part in contributing...

STAY TRUE, STAY 2PAC-Forum.com

yeah buddy !

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the site. Informative, simple, no BS and exclusive. Keep up the good work and dedication to keeping the site going.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X