Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Judgement Time Vol. 3 (D-Ace 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Judgement Time Vol. 3 (D-Ace 2014)

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7...ime_Vol._3.rar

2pac - Judgement Time Vol. 3 Mixtape by 2Pac, Nutt-So, Dramacydal, Big Syke, Spice 1, Mouse Man, Outlawz, Big Syke, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Hosted by D-Ace

Thanks [MENTION=2343]ThuG4LifE for the covers and [MENTION=1133]Rock for the bonus mix.

#dj #vip
    Last edited by D-Ace; 06-16-2014, 07:59 PM.

was to late to finish and send you my mix as a bonus mix, sorry
    im pretty sure this tape is da bomb though

thanks so much for this 1, appreciate it

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

thanks [MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B and np man.

Datpiff link almost ready

Comment

nice job, some solid mixes on there.

Comment

I've been waiting for this!!! mad props bro and thanks for dropping this gem!!

Comment

Will check this out tomorrow.. Ur remakes and mixes are dope

Comment

Thanks man, can't wait to check it out.

Comment

whaou is better than other album this is tupac
                thank you very much d ace is a good 2pac birthday

Comment

I like All Out (✮✮✮), Can't Turn Back (✮✮✮), So Many Tears (✮✮✮), Ghetto Star (✮✮), Thug Luv (✮✮), Hell 4 A Hustler (✮✮), Don't You Trust Me (✮✮), Black Cotton (✮✮).. The other tracks are great in there own right since they're track titles that rarely get mixed or are mixed well like Enemies With Me, Mr. Troublesome, Blasphemy, Holler If Ya Hear Me and My Closest Roaddogz definitely worth a few listens.. I noticed you did some album cuts too like Fuck Em All, This Life I Lead, and Can't C Me will they feature on a future mixtape or will they get uploaded to your personal mediafire account? I like how you removed the DJ Drop from Staring Through My Rearview I wasn't a big fan of that remix but maybe it will grow on me now that it's dj drop free.. It would have been nice to have a track or two from DopFunk & CVince since they featured on previous volume.. was Judgement Time Vol.1 a solo mixtape or was there other DJs involved.. Thanks for your continued efforts it's truly appreciated I rated the mixtape on datpiff and thumbed up some videos on youtube
                  Last edited by SwIFT; 06-17-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

just having listen and FUCKEN WOW..!!..

troublesome... great intro

all out- what a production on this. this remix is amazing. fits the theme of the mix, pella sounds quality. great job. love how u made it a 2pac solo

holla if u hear me. great sound to it... always appreacite a different vibe to a mix. better than the rough hardcore mixes out there. makes u really appreciate 2pacs message in this track.

so many tears- another great mix, fits the theme of the song perfectly... great job

ghetto star... love the effect on nuttso's vocals for the chorus... and then 2pac. a different vibe for the mix which is great, from the background melody to the drums.. perfect mix!

trust me- wow. i cant fault u at all. great idea with the chorus. this mix reminds me of poetic justice. guess its the melody. i think it really reminiscent of a relationship.. well thats the effect it has on me

cant turn back. did not expect this! always great hearing that one mix different from them all. u always seem to pull that one amazing mix using a good cpu out there! just an idea try never had a friend like me on this.... but back to this mix.. gonna have this on repeat

enemies with me. again i think u approached this perfectly. instead of going for a hardcore mix to fit the theme of the song u make it soft.. creates such a different vibe to the mix, plus having the sample in there such a great idea! amazing!

mr troublesome. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PEOPLE SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS MIXTAPE JUST FOR THIS TAPE. seriously an amazing mix.... i loved the words of the original but couldnt get into the mix much. needed a mix like this which u pulled perfectly...!.. just by removing some of the melody and adding this melody u have created a great mix.

roaddogz. a good mix, i guess this is my least favorite of em all. i see what u tried to do, but kinda have such a quiet feel to it with the beat being to mellow... mixed well.. and a solid mix, just not for me. im sure others will love this

blasphamy. its different. and i think nothing can beat the original track.. plus over the chorus the background music outdoes prince ital. again good to hear something different kind of sounds ike an alternate mixdown...

thug luv. was waiting for that one hard mix. i kind of expected more.. all mixed well and on point but i think this is one track that needs to be rough, raw and go hard. story telling theme doesnt really suit it i think.

black cotton. been really smashing the original track of this recently. and the ive always thought 2pacs words need to be brought out when this is mixed. i think this is done perfectly here, a bit inspirational and has the stand up for ur people feel to it.

hell 4 a hustla. wow. the guitar of the chorus is amazing. love this mix. would have been great to hear the outlawz on this beat.. amazing having it as a 2pac solo

only fear of death. good mix but again one that im not a fan of. the drums are perfecly but again the meody is too much for this. i think u approached it right, but at times the melody is just a bit loud for the vocals. from 1.20-1.50 i prefer that clarity in the mix than the softness u can hear in the start. i think from this point the mix becomes better

never call u bitch again. and ur listening to berockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [MENTION=1133]Rock, i dont think there is another fan who really appreciates ur mixes like i do. love what u did here. this has been mixed so many times and the chorus really adds a great effect to the mix and gets me hooked. insstrumental goes perfect! keep up the work bro

starin... again i see how u tried to end the tape. a reminiscent style of a mix. kind of reflective... though as i read in another thread ... i cant really get over EDI sounding like a cheeseburger lmao. good mix

TO EVERYONE. THIS IS A GREAT TAPE, DEFINITELY WORTH THE DOWNLOAD... ENJOY PPL
                    **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                    **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                    **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                    CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                    CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                    CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Listening to the tape right now
                      and it' great

Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the mixtape! Love your remixes! Also, thanks for including me on your mixtape!
                        Last edited by Rock; 06-17-2014, 07:22 AM.
                        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                        I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                        I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by SwIFT View Post
                          I like All Out (✮✮✮), Can't Turn Back (✮✮✮), So Many Tears (✮✮✮), Ghetto Star (✮✮), Thug Luv (✮✮), Hell 4 A Hustler (✮✮), Don't You Trust Me (✮✮), Black Cotton (✮✮).. The other tracks are great in there own right since they're track titles that rarely get mixed or are mixed well like Enemies With Me, Mr. Troublesome, Blasphemy, Holler If Ya Hear Me and My Closest Roaddogz definitely worth a few listens.. I noticed you did some album cuts too like Fuck Em All, This Life I Lead, and Can't C Me will they feature on a future mixtape or will they get uploaded to your personal mediafire account? I like how you removed the DJ Drop from Staring Through My Rearview I wasn't a big fan of that remix but maybe it will grow on me now that it's dj drop free.. It would have been nice to have a track or two from DopFunk & CVince since they featured on previous volume.. was Judgement Time Vol.1 a solo mixtape or was there other DJs involved.. Thanks for your continued efforts it's truly appreciated I rated the mixtape on datpiff and thumbed up some videos on youtube
                          Yeah theres alot of cuts lol, not sure what im gonna do with them I might randomly upload them from time 2 time or something. Thanks for the support.

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                          just having listen and FUCKEN WOW..!!..

troublesome... great intro

all out- what a production on this. this remix is amazing. fits the theme of the mix, pella sounds quality. great job. love how u made it a 2pac solo

holla if u hear me. great sound to it... always appreacite a different vibe to a mix. better than the rough hardcore mixes out there. makes u really appreciate 2pacs message in this track.

so many tears- another great mix, fits the theme of the song perfectly... great job

ghetto star... love the effect on nuttso's vocals for the chorus... and then 2pac. a different vibe for the mix which is great, from the background melody to the drums.. perfect mix!

trust me- wow. i cant fault u at all. great idea with the chorus. this mix reminds me of poetic justice. guess its the melody. i think it really reminiscent of a relationship.. well thats the effect it has on me

cant turn back. did not expect this! always great hearing that one mix different from them all. u always seem to pull that one amazing mix using a good cpu out there! just an idea try never had a friend like me on this.... but back to this mix.. gonna have this on repeat

enemies with me. again i think u approached this perfectly. instead of going for a hardcore mix to fit the theme of the song u make it soft.. creates such a different vibe to the mix, plus having the sample in there such a great idea! amazing!

mr troublesome. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PEOPLE SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS MIXTAPE JUST FOR THIS TAPE. seriously an amazing mix.... i loved the words of the original but couldnt get into the mix much. needed a mix like this which u pulled perfectly...!.. just by removing some of the melody and adding this melody u have created a great mix.

roaddogz. a good mix, i guess this is my least favorite of em all. i see what u tried to do, but kinda have such a quiet feel to it with the beat being to mellow... mixed well.. and a solid mix, just not for me. im sure others will love this

blasphamy. its different. and i think nothing can beat the original track.. plus over the chorus the background music outdoes prince ital. again good to hear something different kind of sounds ike an alternate mixdown...

thug luv. was waiting for that one hard mix. i kind of expected more.. all mixed well and on point but i think this is one track that needs to be rough, raw and go hard. story telling theme doesnt really suit it i think.

black cotton. been really smashing the original track of this recently. and the ive always thought 2pacs words need to be brought out when this is mixed. i think this is done perfectly here, a bit inspirational and has the stand up for ur people feel to it.

hell 4 a hustla. wow. the guitar of the chorus is amazing. love this mix. would have been great to hear the outlawz on this beat.. amazing having it as a 2pac solo

only fear of death. good mix but again one that im not a fan of. the drums are perfecly but again the meody is too much for this. i think u approached it right, but at times the melody is just a bit loud for the vocals. from 1.20-1.50 i prefer that clarity in the mix than the softness u can hear in the start. i think from this point the mix becomes better

never call u bitch again. and ur listening to berockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [MENTION=1133]Rock, i dont think there is another fan who really appreciates ur mixes like i do. love what u did here. this has been mixed so many times and the chorus really adds a great effect to the mix and gets me hooked. insstrumental goes perfect! keep up the work bro

starin... again i see how u tried to end the tape. a reminiscent style of a mix. kind of reflective... though as i read in another thread ... i cant really get over EDI sounding like a cheeseburger lmao. good mix

TO EVERYONE. THIS IS A GREAT TAPE, DEFINITELY WORTH THE DOWNLOAD... ENJOY PPL
                          Thanks alot for your review!

Comment

That Mr. Troublesome remix is so fucking dope.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X