This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
    I dont think anybody has ever tried to remake the original crooked Nigga too beat, Im pretty sure the ones your talking about that Dante did were he Crooked Ass Nigga beat and the one thats from the live preformance the Das Efx one.
    The one im talking bout is from the folder in evo with all the remixes and what not. This version has the same sample that Late Nite and Definition Of A Thug Nigga uses, and the Cypress Hill sample during the hook.
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Originally posted by dillinger1983 View Post
      The one im talking bout is from the folder in evo with all the remixes and what not. This version has the same sample that Late Nite and Definition Of A Thug Nigga uses, and the Cypress Hill sample during the hook.
      Yeah thats not the original of Crooked Nigga Too, It was thought that the original had that instrumental before the OG actually leaked. That instrumental remake is out there somewhere though.

Comment

Yeah thats not the original of Crooked Nigga Too, It was thought that the original had that instrumental before the OG actually leaked. That instrumental remake is out there somewhere though.
        Yup. The Dante remake which isn't actually a remake is pretty dope. Whizz also has a Crooked Nigga Too version, that feels more complete compared to Dante's version. Would be nice if someone tried to remake the original version
        I ain't choosing sides
        Hell nah,fuck everybody
        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
        I'm bullet proof
        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

I have one that I leeched off of some random 2Pac blog it was titled "NIGGA TRUE OG UNCLIPPED!!!!" if you still want i can upload it.
          please do

Comment

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
            Sounds like what I want. Do you still have the session files? If you could, I would like the vocals a bit lower. If not, this will do! lol
            Nah, I dont. Like I said, this was a few years ago so I deleted the session at the time. Glad you enjoy it though.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

• Since im not that skilled myself, it would be appreciated if someone would do this for me instead.

Techn9ne: 2 Piece (Techn9ne's verse / with Fuck em All (Pac's verses)

From 2 Piece : the beat, techn9ne's verse, and the chrorus with 2pac verses
              sigpic

Comment

• I have 2 requests:

- Ghost some sort "OG Vibe" Ft Stretch do it..
                - Revenge Of The Soulja (Fuck Deon Evans 10,000) Somebody should try and remake the beat from that clip we have and throw the cpu pella over that.

Comment

• [MENTION=805]Ruckus If you can, post that clip , and I planned to make OG Vibe of Ghost with gunshot beat so when I will have time I'll try to do this
                  You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

• Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
                    [MENTION=805]Ruckus If you can, post that clip , and I planned to make OG Vibe of Ghost with gunshot beat so when I will have time I'll try to do this
                    I dont have the clip anymore But if you do make a Ghost OG Vibe like that it would be great I look forward to it.

Comment

• I ain to good at remixin but i would realy appreciate a Holla At Me blend/enhancment the one from the AEOM demo. I kinda like the beat and i think it could do wid some sorta spicin up to make it sound a lil fresher

Comment

• i really want to hear a good remix of All Out...all the versions i've heard so far just dont do it justice....pac raps with a lot of passion in this one right so i want to hear a remix that is equally raw...just some hard strong beats that r similar to "no more pain" if u know wat i mean...it shud also have that cold and dark feel that the piano in no more pain delivers...doesnt have to be a piano but it shud sound cold and deadly...kinda remorseless...if anyone has some remixes or is up for it, i'd love to hear it....

[MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=747]Gordon Bombay [MENTION=306]KREW [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki
                        Last edited by Omar; 09-23-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• [MENTION=7784]Omar yh i kno what u meen, somthing like the retail street fame would be kinda doin it justice.

Comment

• [MENTION=7784]Omar I'll see what I can do but you need to provide me with a good acapella.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

• yea... the problem with All Out is that there is not a studio pella around... so its hard to remix it... lol..

Comment

• What up Forum? I know I don't post alot, but I have been really busy, and I don't have time to come onto the internet. Anyway, my request is a po nigga blues pella with a really nyc revolution type beat. I have heard this mix done by so many DJ'z, but they usually end up putting some old skool beat on it, or something that don't go right with them killer lyrics. I hope someone can hook that up for me. If not, then could u possibly show me some really good remixes of the song. PEACE

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X