This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
    Can someone add in the Bob Marley sample to the retail When I Get Free?
    the sample as it is... or replayed? cuz i can try the sample as it is but not replayed

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Noriega View Post
      the sample as it is... or replayed? cuz i can try the sample as it is but not replayed
      I'm talking about the vocals that come in after Pac's done rapping to emulate the OG since it's bad quality

Comment

[MENTION=747]John Bender

Looking for Immortal papa mix down and reincarnation papa "fix", if anyone has them. Thank you!

Comment

[MENTION=747]John Bender

Looking for Immortal papa mix down and reincarnation papa "fix", if anyone has them. Thank you!
          the reincarnation mix with the d-ace guitar elements added or just the straight fix?

Comment

Originally posted by John Bender View Post
            the reincarnation mix with the d-ace guitar elements added or just the straight fix?
            The re-arrangement you did

Comment

The re-arrangement you did
              i hope these are the right ones... i lose track sometimes of which ones which..

reincarnation

immortal

^^^ i REALLY want to do this mix over... i think i fcked the sound up a lot... i did it without headphones so it was hard to hear everything correctly...

Comment

Anybody have any kind of remaster/enhancements for the following songs:

What Goes On
                Danger Times

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Can someone help me past Pac's intro from Untouchable Sha Money Xl version on Untouchable Dr Remix instrumental. I was thinking that it would sound good as an outro like it is on the original version.
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                  Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                  Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                  I'm bullet proof
                  Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                  Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                  Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                  It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                  Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Anybody have any kind of remaster/enhancements for the following songs:

i aint mad cha 4 verse whit movie insrtumental in 320kbps ,because its hard to find this song

thug in me violin remix enhancement in 320kbps

i very appreciate this song and i forget one
                    secret of war whit kadafi full lyrics enhancement version,
                    i like the papaveli mix enhancement

Comment

• Can someone take the Let's Fight cdq leak(s) and make it a stereo mix? The way it leaked has left and right audio as 2 different tracks, and when I try and put them together in a stereo mix down it gets distorted.

[MENTION=747]John Bender ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
                        Can someone take the Let's Fight cdq leak(s) and make it a stereo mix? The way it leaked has left and right audio as 2 different tracks, and when I try and put them together in a stereo mix down it gets distorted.

[MENTION=747]John Bender ???

i gave it a shot... this is a little hard to mess with because of the randomness of the channels... some adlibs are on one side and another persons adlibs are on the other side so you really cant win with both channels.... it would have been nice if one channel was main verses and one channel was adlibs but that wasnt the case

anyways.. heres my shot at it...

Comment

• Thanks for giving it a shot, I'm sure something so simple is better than anything I could do lol

Comment

• This may be an impossible request to do well ..
                            .. but I was hoping somebody could mix the outro of Watch Ya Mouth full version with the Demo version?

Thanks.

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone has tried to create and is willing to share a mix of...

Secrets of War OG ..

Either a 2Pac Solo Version with both verses
                              Or an Extended Version with both verses

Thanks again.

Comment

• its hard to mix stuff together that is mixed completely different.... i suppose it is actually easy to do the work itself but to me it just dont sound right going one mix to another mix and two different qualities., bass, treble... ect... that kinda stuff bothers the eff out of me... obvious copy and paste jobs really grind my gears... lol.. i dont touch them with a 50 foot poll... lol...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X