Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papaveli did u ever drop your Hell Razor over Free Em All instrumental?
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnLund213 View Post
      Papaveli did u ever drop your Hell Razor over Free Em All instrumental?
      i did that a couple years ago but i was not happy with it.... i will up it again if you would like though..

Comment

• Could someone remake the Fuck Em All remix over the Get Boys Fuck Em beat but mix it better and with no tags?

Cheers
        I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
        Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

• Can someone please make a mix using the hook from this song and a non-CPU acapella:

This is the original song:

Comment

• Pain... Cassette Version (correct?) has the Stretch sample over the chorus...
            "Don't stand too close because you might get shot"

Has anyone every mixed those lyrics over the CD released version?
            I like the quality of the cd version, but when listening I miss those Stretch Lyrics.

Cancel Request. There's a version on Evo that's perfect.
            Last edited by Ironman; 03-31-2013, 01:01 PM. Reason: *** Found Version on Evo that sounds amazing ***

Comment

• For whatever reason, since waaaay back I've never been able to get into House of Pain.

House of Pain OG (not the bad boy remix) is hard as hell... love it... instrumental, breaks, sirens, interview clips, etc. it all sounds good to me.

I'm not sure if the acapella is out there, but if it is...
              Is there an OGV of this track out there?

Cheers

Comment

• Can anyone add the whistle synth to the newer leak of Street Fame II?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  For whatever reason, since waaaay back I've never been able to get into House of Pain.

House of Pain OG (not the bad boy remix) is hard as hell... love it... instrumental, breaks, sirens, interview clips, etc. it all sounds good to me.

I'm not sure if the acapella is out there, but if it is...
                  Is there an OGV of this track out there?

Cheers
                  the acapella is available... but i dont remember any good og vibs... there is a lot of the joe hooker vocals on the pella though lol... that may be the reason why... its hard to completely separate his annoying voice from the pella...

Originally posted by BigR View Post
                  Can anyone add the whistle synth to the newer leak of Street Fame II?

i did one that will appear on my new mixtape this year so if no one does it by then you will have mine!

i did it because i like the vocal mix on the new verse better.. but i really missed the whistle lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                    i did one that will appear on my new mixtape this year so if no one does it by then you will have mine!

i did it because i like the vocal mix on the new verse better.. but i really missed the whistle lol..
                    I will have to wait, then

I miss the whistle on the new leak as well, it just isn't the same. Opposite of Watcha Gonna Do, though, the new leak without the synth is 100x better

Comment

• Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                      the acapella is available... but i dont remember any good og vibs... there is a lot of the joe hooker vocals on the pella though lol... that may be the reason why... its hard to completely separate his annoying voice from the pella...
                      Thanks for the reply. I agree, the chorus kills the track.

Do you have any interest in attempting a House of Pain OGV?

Comment

• Can anyone put a cpu grab the mic acapella over "gravediggaz - mommy, what's a gravedigga?" instrumental? The tempo will need adjusting, I realize it's not the same as grab the mic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Thanks for the reply. I agree, the chorus kills the track.

Do you have any interest in attempting a House of Pain OGV?

i dont know... im not a big fan of the track... and especially the og lol..

we'll see what happens though.. i might hear something somewhere down the line and get hot off the song again....

Comment

• Can some1 put " 16 On Death Row" pella over this beat?

Here u can hear how it sounds, the first remix from that intro.

P.S. There's alot remixes with that beat, but can't really find that remix with
                            " 16 On Death Row" Pella.. I like it alot, and would be good if some1 remake it
                            ..or maybe some1 from u got this remix?
                            When thugs cry
                            We don't shed tears we shed blood
                            Do you still wanna be a thug?
                            (And all our enemies die)
                            When thugs cry!

Comment

• I'm looking for King Dizzy's remix of There U Go, it was a real dope remix I no longer have -_-, if someone has, please post it, thanks!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                                I'm looking for King Dizzy's remix of There U Go, it was a real dope remix I no longer have -_-, if someone has, please post it, thanks!
                                There U Go..
                                When thugs cry
                                We don't shed tears we shed blood
                                Do you still wanna be a thug?
                                (And all our enemies die)
                                When thugs cry!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X