Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=4983]fulfiz I did a mix that might be what you're looking for a few months back. It's the pella with Ron Isley.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

• Originally posted by KREW View Post
      @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=4983" target="_blank">fulfiz</a> I did a mix that might be what you're looking for a few months back. It's the pella with Ron Isley.

http://hulkshare.com/d5cz9dn99ber
      Yo Krew, I really really appreciate u gettin back to me bro. Seriously, I respect that bigtime. That mix is fire bro, and I give it 8/10, but unfortunately, it's not what I'm lookin for. I used to have a remix of Po nigga blues with this instrumental , and that's the sort of revolution beat I'm lookin for. Anyway, thanks for replyin bro. PEACE

Comment

• Can someone please use Kadafi's verse from Untouchable remix and make an acapella out of it to put on the original beat. Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          Can someone please use Kadafi's verse from Untouchable remix and make an acapella out of it to put on the original beat. Thanks!!
          I wanted to do this like a 3 months ago man. I requested acapella of this and still don't got this ! Im trying to found some good pella.
          You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

• I know this is off the wall...but deep in my head...and yes it is deep in there...lol...I have always wanted to hear The Games...One Blood with some Pac and Eminem...oh just a thought
            "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Laceylace View Post
              I know this is off the wall...but deep in my head...and yes it is deep in there...lol...I have always wanted to hear The Games...One Blood with some Pac and Eminem...oh just a thought
              I think it might have been 06', for a website mixtape (www.2pacremix.com), I remixed 2Pac over One Blood

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
                I think it might have been 06', for a website mixtape (www.2pacremix.com), I remixed 2Pac over One Blood

Thank u Ima check that now! peaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
                  Can't find it the post I mean unless I am a member...and I am fine where I am...would have loved to hear that tho...real talk!

Comment

• Anyone know where I can get this instrumental? I know it has the marvin gaye sexual healing samples in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dopeboy206 View Post
                      Anyone know where I can get this instrumental? I know it has the marvin gaye sexual healing samples in it.
                      search for Tha M O B B - Good Time. And u will find it.

Comment

• I would like to request the adlibs from Initiated acapella on the retail version. Pac's intro and adlibs over Edi's verse are the once that stand out in my head, dunno if there's more adlibs from the pella that was not included in the retail song
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                        I'm bullet proof
                        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Could please someone say me where i can get this track, or whos the DJ? Thats a old youtube rip, just want a better q.

Hold on be strong remix
                          The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Comment

• anybody got bury me a g remix by warpath
                            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                            i`m confused

Comment

• has any1 made a complete breathin/drunk driving mix yet? apart from jossy cos his one is not good q. i remember some1 made a clip ages ago but never seen a full version

Comment

• Somebody got that good life/street life switchup? I loved that remaked beat of street life, I think its from 2008 or 2009?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X