best site to get instrumentals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best site to get instrumentals?

looking for a site to get instrumentals r&b i have a few req but dont wana bug many ppl ive looked on google & i dnt wanna rip the shitty audio off youtube

#vip #djs

it would be easier if u could post tracks that ure looking 4
    -------------------------------------------
    "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

instrodepot

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        instrodepot
        its ok, the quality of the instrumentals is meh.

Just download and search the internet for promo cd's from instrumentals that you want.

Comment

klockwork & l-booma said it, what would be more interesting to me is like

what is the best site to find & download samples

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

Yeah promos and singles are a good place and have the best quality, just search them om google there's blog sites and shit that have them,
            introdepot is good for getting instrumentals thats hard to get your hands on, i have a collection of instrumentals here which are pretty hard to get. too badt the quality isn't amazing tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
              klockwork & l-booma said it, what would be more interesting to me is like

what is the best site to find & download samples
              I've got it saved in a word document somewhere, I can't remember, it was crate kingz, hip hop crates, crate diggers or some shit that would have an artists album in sample form

Ie. 2Pacs All Eyez On Me album, on the site, but only of all the samples in one album/download

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

yeah i remember some kind of that blog too , where u could download all the tracks in one album that were used , for example on some specific album . i was having some sample album from the chronic and the quality of the original tracks were the samples were taken from were just nice ^^ whodinis friendz were the bomb on that one , i have another rip but they sound slicely different its a difference if u have the remastered rip or the one from the original press recording

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                  I've got it saved in a word document somewhere, I can't remember, it was crate kingz, hip hop crates, crate diggers or some shit that would have an artists album in sample form

Ie. 2Pacs All Eyez On Me album, on the site, but only of all the samples in one album/download

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X