FL Studio 10 is gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL Studio 10 is gay

ALL I FUCKING WANNA DO IS CROP OUT A BIT IN THE TRACK IN THE PLAYLIST, BEFORE IN FL9 I JUST CLICKED THE BUTTON AND JUST DRAG OUT THE BITS I DONT WANT BUT IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK HERE EITHER IT JUST STRETCHES THE FILE (OF WHICH I CANT UNDO) OR JUST MOVE IT SOMEPLACE ELSE. FUCK THIS SHIT!

HELP?!

*calms down*

Put the stretch mark off, and just use the Paint tool if u wanna erase some parts, they changed the tool functions abit on FL10, at first i was pissed aswell but i got used 2 it now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
      Put the stretch mark off, and just use the Paint tool if u wanna erase some parts, they changed the tool functions abit on FL10, at first i was pissed aswell but i got used 2 it now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Hell yes!! thanks! fl studio should stop making such changes, really confusing for the people that used the last version.

btw is that the ni maschine drum pack? i got the same lol

Comment

^yeah, i own Maschine but i saw its also up for download on some sites yea

Comment

A lot of little things pissed me off in FL 10, also the scrolling in and out is all fucked up in FL 10

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
            A lot of little things pissed me off in FL 10, also the scrolling in and out is all fucked up in FL 10
            Im cool with the scrolling cuz ive been mixing with sony acid for ages and that has the similair thing. But its fucking buggy so i quit that sony acid bullshit and moved to fl studio lol though for custom hooks and shit i stroll back to sony acid.

i love the auto-save feature in fl10, its easy for me cuz i always over-estimate my ram and fuck everything up, and i love that they got rid of the pattern box shit, doing the playlist in fl10 is much more versatile. but i expect problems soon enough.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X