Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*DL* 2Pac-Forum Presents: The Hate U Gave (2Pac-Forum Exclusive)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 122 View Post
    09. Soon As I Get Home (EndOfDayz Remix)

^^^dare i say better then the original? Very dope bro well done
    Thank you!!! I put a lot of time in this on and TDGAFAU, adding special features as it goes. TDGAFAU as you noticed, gets more intense during Pac's first verse, etc. I HAD to do something with SAIGH, such a beautiful track that lacked certain 'energy'

Comment

WOW. Bitches of the domain. This is a very dope mixtape. The greatest Pac tape ever made? Seriously a better mixtape? Anyone?.. Maybe D-Ace/C-Vince collabo comes close. Or matches. But besides that. This has greatness in its veins. The Soon As I Get Home mix is CRAZY. Best mix by far. Although the Never Be Peace Johnny J Mix is great also. Hellrazor is off the charts. TDGAFAU is dope, a bit low, but very good. Lord Knows (DJ Skandalous Remix) dope too. Dayz Of A Criminal (D-Ace Remix) has that early ninties Interscope vibe. I could go on but i won't.. just well done and a very good job. Hope its not the last. But if it is. Nice exit.

Comment

After listenin 2 this tape a few times my fav mixes are:

The Struggle Continues (Intro)
        I think this intro is perfect, the beat is really catchy and this acapella flows perfectly with it, also likin the ending with the stereo/radio effect. Great job

Tha Lunatic (Becocke Remix)
        Well I heard this before, but this seems 2 be an updated version.. but damn this is awesome! Love this beat and lunatic flows great on it!

Soon As I Get Home (EndOfDayz Remix)
        This 1 is great, love that extra electric guitar, and some extra added drums! Awesome man!

Sorrow (Lil P Remix)
        This is pretty dope, especially when the 2nd verse kicks in! Love how the beat changes, pacs vocals are a lil low at times but other then that really nice!

Lord Are You There (Bonity Remix)
        Yeahh!! Westcoast shit!! This is fucking awesome I love it!!

The Uppercut (Creation Remix)
        Another great mix, loved this when I first heard it.. very nicely produced beat really digging this vibe!

Ghost (Moey Remix)
        I like how this flows, wish pacs vocals were better..other then that i like this!

Ready 4 Whatever (VenomRx)
        Banger! Fat beat and that guitar is dope as fuck!

Lord Knows (DJ Skandalous Remix)
        Dope mix, wish the vocals were better other then that really nice mix!

Hellrazor (Bonity Remix)
        Haha, DOPFunk did the same thing but with his own beat (same sample) anyways, this version sounds good aswell!

Well these are my favorite mixes.. I really hoped that Klockwork Outro was on it because that wouldve closed off the mixtape perfectly. Overall a very good mixtape!

Comment

The mixes that stand out for me:

The Struggle Continues (Intro) (Creation Mix)

Dayz Of A Criminal (D-Ace Remix)

Tha Lunatic (Berocke Remix)

Niggaz In The Penn (D-Ace Remix)

Sorrow (Lil' Prophet Remix) ------ volume is a bit low on second verse.

Hellrazor (Bonity Remix)

Propz to everyone who contributed, next tape will be even better!!
          "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
            WOW. Bitches of the domain. This is a very dope mixtape. The greatest Pac tape ever made?

Wow. I have no words to describe what that means to me man. Thank you so much for saying something like that.

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=2343]ThuG4LifE [MENTION=2072]Klockwork[/MENTION [MENTION=244]endofdayz DJ Skandalous AKA [MENTION=999]Kevin [MENTION=1133]Rock [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=2009]VenomRx [MENTION=856]L-Booma

Guys I finally had a chance to listen to the tape. OMFG! That's my reaction...

I just left u guys with a bunch of mixes... And we'll it's a masterpiece. From the interludes to the remakes by endofdayz. Love the guitar/bass added to the they don't give a fck about us mix.

D-ace always producing the goods. Love the final outtakes of ur mixes. The niggaz in the pen is my fav!

Lil prophet as usual always provide a story telling mix with great effect and emotion to the words of pac.

Creation those interludes really are the bomb and ur NIGGAZ mix wow. Love the prelude u did to my ghost mix. Really completed the track for me! And completed it as a whole for the tape. Much appreciated

That's just some small comments from listening so far. I'm done with my vacation in 3 weeks and I'll put a proper review up then. Much love to everyone who contributed on this project. Rip pac
              **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
              **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
              **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
              CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

The TDGAFAU remix needs to be relayed using the latest JJ leak with the louder vocals as they are drowned in the current excellent mix.

Sorry for the shouting but damn this mix is sooo good but its let down with the muted vocals, use what we've got mayne.
                I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

what happened to the fucking with the wrong nigga remix in the september 13 preview?

Comment

Already gave my review on TN but fuck it! ill Copy n Paste It!

I just had an operation n Im on a bunch of meds so my feelins are all over the place so this review might be a lil negative or maybe not coz im reviewing as I listen so it might real positive or not I dunno but you can expect fresh str8 out of the box opinions from my mind as usual.

Review:

01. The Struggle Continues (Intro) [Creation Mix] - Im feelin the beat. nice intro. I like the way it ended with pacs voice echoin out. 9/10

02. All Eyez On Me (Berocke Remix) - Didnt think this would work but it does tho even tho the beat is a classic it feels kinda generic to me but its a decent mix. 8/10

03. Dayz Of A Criminal (D-Ace Remix) - I like how the beat has got a similar feel to the OG tho im guessin its the actual track with your production over it right? I like this much better tho. Its a keeper - 10/10

04. Lord Save Me (Interlude) (Creation Mix) - I cant tell if its off by 2 bar or if its not lol Pac starts off kinda weird but Im really diggin the vibe. I wish it was longer tho coz the beat is sick. 9/10

05. N.I.G.G.A (Creation Remix) - I personally havnt heard many mixes with this classic beat. N.I.G.G.A. goes very well with it. most mixes try to get the hardest beats possible but yours is more laid back but not so laid back. Its a perfect fit. Another Keeper. 10/10

06. Tha Lunatic (Berocke Remix) - Wow.....this works. I really like this. Its just got a whole new vibe and it REALLY works. ANOTHER Keeper. 10/10

07. Niggaz In The Penn (D-Ace Remix) - Read the title then heard the violin n was like...what? this is gonna sound akward, the beat finally kicked in n the 1st verse dropped n this shit sounds good. This is actually pretty tight but its gonna take some time for me to REALLY like it, its the kind that'll grow on you. 9/10

08. Radio (Interlude) (Creation Mix) - hehe! you dont get simple interludes like this no more n Pac speaks as if he actually alive. CLASSIC!!! - 10/10

09. Soon As I Get Home (EndOfDayz Remix) - OOOOOOO!!!!!! This like a funky modernised version. the guitar is nice touch! Im not gonna lie, this track made me tingly n shit, epic. This is one of my favourite pac tracks n you made it better!! KEEPER! 10/10

10. Sorrow (Lil' Prophet Remix) - WOW! I was not expecting much from this but my GAWD! this is so fkng EPIC!! SO OLD SKOOL!!! Only gripe I have is pac is a lil too low but that wont stop this from gettin a 10! KEEPER! 10/10

11. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us (EndOfDayz Remix) - OMG! This is like a completed version! BEST VERSION EVER!!!!!! DUDE YOU KILLED IT!!!!!! KEEPER!!!!! - 10/10

12. We Are Unstoppable (Interlude) (Creation Mix) - I like how you went n gave it a modern feel without it being TOO modern. 10/10

13. Crooked Nigga Too (D-Ace Remix) - Cop Report (Interlude) - Pac can sound a lil too loud at times. I would have chosin another pella for this but its cool. beat is sick. - 8/10

14. Lord, Are You There (Bonity Remix) - I knew it was MOFOD n its cool. I wasnt sure at 1st but as I listened i got better n now I think its sick! gives a whole new feel - Keeper. 9/10

15. The Uppercut (Creation Remix) - Ghost (Prelude) - Havnt heard this mixed in so long n its refreshing to hear it mixed with a not so hard itll blow your ears off type of beat. its simple but effective. Im not sure if I would consider it a keeper but I think itll grow on me. I liked the outro. freaky shit. 9/10

16. Ghost (Moey Remix) - Feels a lil too modern n the pella sounds extremely hollow somehow but it works with the beat this way. the 2nd verse works best. I would have prefered another pella tho. 8.5/10

17. Fighting Back (Interlude) (Creation Mix) - Works well. Decent. makes you think suttin epic is gonna happen. - 8/10

18. Ready For Whatever (VenomRx Remix) - The piano in the begining m,ade think it was gonna be some generic westcoast beat but I listened to the rest n this works DAMN well!! Guitar is sick n I love the hard hittin drums n snares. Keeper. 10/10

19. Throw Ya Gunz Up (Prelude) (Creation Mix) - Fits with the next track so its cool but nuttin great. 7/10

20. Throw Ya Gunz Up (Klockwork Remix) - Decent mix but ive heard this type of mix way too many times n shit is annoying. beat gets annoying after a while but its not bad so. 7/10

21. NY 87 (D-Ace Remix) - It gives it a slightly horrific feeling (thats good). the violin or piano (cant tell) can get annoying after a while. its better buit a the same time worse than the OG. I think you should have kept the breaks in between n dropped the violin or piano durin those times. 8/10

22. Lord Knows (DJ Skandalous Remix) - Havnt heard many mixes with this, pella is pretty clear. Oh the hook is sick! Im feeling this man. its works well. Keeper. 10/10

23. Hellrazor (BoNity Remix) - OH SHIT!!! The OG beat of Hellrazor (Retail) and U Can Be Touched (Retail) were sick but THIS!!!!! this rivals Hellrazor (Retail) in every way possible! it totally captures pacs anger. I never tjot that could happen man. Yopu Killed It!!!! A True Keeper!! - 10/10

24. Never Be Peace (Johnny J Remix) - The beat remindz me of TDGAFAU. Im guessin he wasnt sure what to mix with it. JJ Killed it once again. Ive always hated this pella but this is class. its the kind thatll grow on you. 10/10

VERDICT:

This tape completely took by surprise. I wasnt expecting much. its fkng insane! So many keepers!

I loved how you all stuick the same kind of vibe. I kind find the right word to decribe it except for EPIC! It has this wjole epic feel and just about each track had thies mystical epic type of feel. Im trying to say something else but I cant describe it. Only thing I can say now is that Ive always wanted a tape like this that isnt afraid of movin away from the westcoast, old school sound but not totally going new skool either. yall found a middle ground n it works so well. There were some that felt generic but this tape was extremely well made so props to every mixer on here and also to Creation for his Interludes n Preludes. I usually find em boring by other mixers but you did really well with em. they all sounded interesting in there own way.

Another thing I loved is how yall got some of the OG'z n added extra instruments n sounds on top n it breathed new life into em. thats amazing I havnt seen that done before. Shit sounded so sick n brand new again thanks to that.

1 Of THE best mixtapes Ive ever heard.

Final Score:
                    9.5/10

BTW Im now a fan of EndOfDayz and BoNity.
                    Last edited by daAmazinFatB0y; 09-26-2014, 09:59 AM.
                    sigpic

My MAL Profile
                    My CG Acapellas
                    Shabada shabadabadaba
                    I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

Originally posted by Admiralbiatch View Post
                      what happened to the fucking with the wrong nigga remix in the september 13 preview?
                      I wasnt able 2 finish it, might be on a future mixtape though

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                        The TDGAFAU remix needs to be relayed using the latest JJ leak with the louder vocals as they are drowned in the current excellent mix.

Sorry for the shouting but damn this mix is sooo good but its let down with the muted vocals, use what we've got mayne.
                        I'll def see what I can do!! I wanted this track perfect as possible...

Comment

I think i might make a pac tape i never have before, the site mixtape was my first time involved with something like that, i have tons of ideas, & i have been in contact with several rappers that have agreed to work with me on it

I Know Death Follows Me
                          But
                          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Really fuckin dope tape guys... everyone involved should be proud of what's on here.

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                              I'll def see what I can do!! I wanted this track perfect as possible...
                              Top man, this version here:

From the latest JJ leak (I've only got 320 MP3s so if there are WAVs that would be even clearer) has the crispest vocals I've ever heard on any of the leaks, plus the rest of the instrumental sounds clear too. Your mix was absolutely amazing and really finished off the track with that retail feeling polish.

Nicely done.
                              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X