Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link isnt working, would like to download this, new link anyone

Comment

Been bumpin' this shit all day, it sounds great in the whip and will drop a review tomorrow.. On my 4th listen with this whole tape

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
      http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Songs dragged to my burnlist:

Street Life (nice)
        How Long Will They Mourn Me
        Soulja Like Me
        When I Get Free
        Black Jesus (nice)
        California Love
        Outlaw (nice)

Comment

I'm still listening to the songs. Old School just came on and holy goodness that is a BAD beat. That's some gangsta, funky, Bay Area music. Very impressed with the beat. That's how you do a remix. I'm feeling the whole thing so far, but I had to say how bad ass Old School is. I'll drop a review once I finish the whole thing.

When I Get Free is hella sick as well. That guitar is great.
          Last edited by whatUP; 09-14-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
            [MENTION=856]LarsVerb and [MENTION=842]D-Ace

cant download!!! it says

"Download Unavailable
            A zip file has not yet been generated"/
            same here, mediafire links would be great
            -------------------------------------------
            "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

[DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

[MENTION=1032]makaveli502 [MENTION=432]JayFromTheBay

FOR THOSE HAVJNG USAGES DOWNLOADING THE TAPE HERE ARE SOME LINKS. I KNOW LARS SAID HE DIDN'T WANT THESE UPLOADED YET BUT I FOUND THESE JUST BU GOOGLE SEARCHING. NOT MY LINKS... SO START DOWNLOADING PEOPLE

**DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
              **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
              **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
              CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
              CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

[MENTION=7122]djmoey

I just upped it to another site, were u can download it for free aswell. I dont know why datpiff is not working, I reupped the files 10 times, still the same problem.

I hope the admin from datpiff will respond to my email soon.

Later today we will add some own links, cause we still want to change some things in the song info. So thats why I delete ur links.

ps. It looks like datpiff is moving to another server, so it should work soon again.

Comment

[DL NOW] D-Ace &amp; DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                  [MENTION=7122]djmoey

I just upped it to another site, were u can download it for free aswell. I dont know why datpiff is not working, I reupped the files 10 times, still the same problem.

I hope the admin from datpiff will respond to my email soon.

Later today we will add some own links, cause we still want to change some things in the song info. So thats why I delete ur links.

ps. It looks like datpiff is moving to another server, so it should work soon again.
                  All good, those links arnt mine anyways. I've noticed always around September 13th datpiff move to anew server or have an issue regarding their server. Maybe an overload of PAC tapes
                  **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                  **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                  **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                  CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Wow - Straight outta the park with this one. Here's how it sounds to my ears:

Street Life - This song feels like its been resurrected from the grave, very eerie. Wouldn't mind some Ital Joe on the outro though.
                    Letter2Prez - Almost sounds official, great beat choice that fits the concept very well. CG pella?
                    Mourn Me - Astounding, I'd pitch the vocals back up a couple of points to their natural speed as I think it wouldn't effect the beat too much.
                    Souljah - Woo, so crispy. This bumps so nicely in the car.
                    Friend - New take on an old classic, like a cousin of the original song - Same DNA different flex
                    War - Classic DR beat, rolling my chair back and forth throwing up dubs
                    Free - I'll hold judgement on this one
                    School - Feels like a West Coast version in comparison to the old East Coast style one, very original flip
                    Love - Epic beat, really amps up the vocals
                    Mansion - Once again, resurrection in the house, takes the old and finishes it off like new
                    Jesus - Help me Jeebus, wow - this I didn't expect you polished the old one off to perfection again. Astounding.
                    Reincarnation - HNNNNGHHHH, one of my fave tracks and you've done it proud. Bravo, sounds retail.
                    Time - Same vibe as the OG again, y'all have given me an idea....
                    Down - The original is untouchable, this is OK but the first one sets a very high mark to even touch.
                    Cali - Picture perfect, eargasms all round
                    Fame - Bring on the sprinkles, see what I say at the end.
                    Liquor - The passion poured into this project shines forth, you can feel it.
                    Outlaw - I knew from the first 3 seconds this was going to be dope. 4 minutes and 27 seconds later I was vindicated.
                    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Outstanding job peeps, you've given me an idea for a tape that I share with you:

How about taking the old songs that we have on bootleg and 'finishing' them with extra layers like you've done on this tape? Excellent job with Reincarnation and Black Jesus - You need to eyeball tracks that have sparse, basic beats and then dump them sprinkles on top. I'd say work on OG joints like (with inspirational links in brackets):

Still I Rise (some with a new hook)

Letz Fight (theres so much that could be done with this track, heavy piano keys ala M.O.B would suit the mood or )

High Speed (more guitar overdubs, this one could be done )

Comment

Thug In Me (add MJ into hook as well as )

Live And Die In LA (check out - the extra layers he put on there mixed into the radio/alt version would be astounding)

Cheaz

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
                          Wow - Straight outta the park with this one. Here's how it sounds to my ears:

Street Life - This song feels like its been resurrected from the grave, very eerie. Wouldn't mind some Ital Joe on the outro though.
                          Letter2Prez - Almost sounds official, great beat choice that fits the concept very well. CG pella?
                          Mourn Me - Astounding, I'd pitch the vocals back up a couple of points to their natural speed as I think it wouldn't effect the beat too much.
                          Souljah - Woo, so crispy. This bumps so nicely in the car.
                          Friend - New take on an old classic, like a cousin of the original song - Same DNA different flex
                          War - Classic DR beat, rolling my chair back and forth throwing up dubs
                          Free - I'll hold judgement on this one
                          School - Feels like a West Coast version in comparison to the old East Coast style one, very original flip
                          Love - Epic beat, really amps up the vocals
                          Mansion - Once again, resurrection in the house, takes the old and finishes it off like new
                          Jesus - Help me Jeebus, wow - this I didn't expect you polished the old one off to perfection again. Astounding.
                          Reincarnation - HNNNNGHHHH, one of my fave tracks and you've done it proud. Bravo, sounds retail.
                          Time - Same vibe as the OG again, y'all have given me an idea....
                          Down - The original is untouchable, this is OK but the first one sets a very high mark to even touch.
                          Cali - Picture perfect, eargasms all round
                          Fame - Bring on the sprinkles, see what I say at the end.
                          Liquor - The passion poured into this project shines forth, you can feel it.
                          Outlaw - I knew from the first 3 seconds this was going to be dope. 4 minutes and 27 seconds later I was vindicated.
                          Thanks alot for the nice review!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                            Thanks alot for the nice review!
                            No probs, check out my other post and let me know what you think of that as an idea for a tape

Comment

cover looks good.. jumped straight to Outlaw when I checked out the track list.. sounds dope mixed well.. wicked use of the cpu.. Street Life sounds dope too.. Lovin the twist in Reincarnation.. Cali Love is one of my fav on the tape.. Black Jesus should have had a harder beat but it's not that bad.. good job over all!
                              Thanks to everyone involved in this project.

Comment

this is the best mixtape Ive ever heard. It sounds like songs that makaveli wouldve approved of for retail releses.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X