Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post

CD1
    12. this remind me of the south central track hit the chaw more than when we ride, not complaining tho i know [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. will like this one

CD 2

11. its ok, HATE the autotune hook lol
    17. like i said before, its soooo cold in the D haha didnt really like those auto tune adlibs either
    Thanks for your nice review [MENTION=592]Fatal-N-Felony

Anyways yeah when we ride on our enemies is more a remake from Hit The Chaw like u said @those other tracks, it isnt autotune its called Talkbox.. like u hear on california love That shit is westcoast man Roger Troutman styyyyyyle

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
      Thanks for your nice review [MENTION=592]Fatal-N-Felony

Anyways yeah when we ride on our enemies is more a remake from Hit The Chaw like u said @those other tracks, it isnt autotune its called Talkbox.. like u hear on california love That shit is westcoast man Roger Troutman styyyyyyle
      i don't hate talkbox completely, i just dont like how it sounds on that track
      most likely has to do with the original voice? or how they changed their voice i dont know how it works but yea the one on california love is nice
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

yeah its kinda complicated i think lol, i guess its how u tune your synth that u using with it or something

Comment

I changed my mind about Holla At me. The beginning corniess really soured me, but once that shit kicks in, it kicks in hard! Really energetic shit. Lovin' it.
          It make homos game at females.

Comment

Ace man I have been enjoying the shit out of this tape.. can't thank you enough.. every track is on repeat for me.. on my way to work im jumping every track and im only 5 miles from it. But I do my best to hear all the tracks before I get there lol...

Comment

Excellent instrumental remakes [MENTION=842]D-Ace..Made Niggaz is my absolute favorite on this tape..

Comment

[MENTION=842]D-Ace

thanks for the mixtape.. will give u a full review in a couple of days..

congrats on the release bro

Comment

Instrus I listen the most are Caus I had to, as the world turns, made niggaz, lil homes, where u been, mourn you till I join you
                  nd best remix for me are runnin, staring, house of pain, thugz get lonely too (except the hook)
                  sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince, [MENTION=842]D-Ace [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki

First of all congratz to all the people that worked on this mixtape. It turned out pretty nice I think.

Personally im not a big fan of instrumental remakes, Because the replay value is not really big for me. Plus the real instrumentals are 99% always better. But I must say cd 1 have some dope instrumentals, and its really nice how you guys can remake these instrumentals. The ones I like the most are Made Niggaz, Were U been, Fuck the World, Soon as I get home and we dont cry.

I do a full review for the remix cd

1. Dope intro, great remake of that syke song. Wish there was a acapella mixed over it.
                    2. I think My fav remix of the mixtape. Done really great!
                    3. Its ok. not really like the smile intro added, sounds weird. And strange that intro was used on this remix, when 3 songs later there is a smile remix with the same intro.
                    4. nice mix, nice hool. pac flows good.
                    5. not really feeling this one. Vocals sounding very low aswell in this remix.
                    6. Nice remix, nas sounds dope on it. Hook is nice aswell.
                    7. Nice interview. dope beat.
                    8. Heard this beat before on a instrumental remake mixtape [MENTION=1946]DJ Cvince right? Dope remix.
                    9. Was feeling this the first time i heard it. but always skip it now. Its a nice remake. But the remix is missing something, cant explain what lol.
                    10. Mix is ok, not really feel the hook over this beat. Made a remix along time aswell with this sample .
                    11. Verse are sounding nice, not really like the take a picture hooks.
                    12. Its ok, Think i heard too much remakes of this beat.
                    13. Its very New school, but I really like this. Very dope hook and beat. Nice work.
                    14. Was not really feeling this, sorry.
                    15. I like this, pac sounds good with this beat.
                    16. beat sounds very dope, really smooth and deep. But Dunno or this fits this acapella.
                    17. This was my less fav remix from the mixtape. Pac sounds really slow, and the hook sounds not good in my opinion.

My fav remixes from the tape are pain, runnin and Hold on. Overall a nice mixtape. Congratz again to the people worked on it. Congratz 2 [MENTION=1184]Draven for the covers.

Comment

thx for feedback so far fols, keep it coming

Comment

Thanks for the tape will definitely check this out!

Comment

Thanks for this will download it tomorrow when I get home and am off work!
                          Will post my thoughts afterwards.
                          Love.

Comment

that Made Niggaz instrumental remake is untouchable.

Comment

Great job on this Mixtape. I luv it.

Question: Seeing as this is Volume 2, can you point me in the direction of Volume 1? I would love a copy. I'm really curious. Great job again.

Comment

Originally posted by emlcombo View Post
                                Great job on this Mixtape. I luv it.

Question: Seeing as this is Volume 2, can you point me in the direction of Volume 1? I would love a copy. I'm really curious. Great job again.
                                thx! vol. 1 is kinda wack.. but ill upload it for u 2nite

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X