Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game: The Early 90's Remix Version (Produced By Crezzpo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=9019]Crezzpo, indeed did this ever get completed? or any of the mixes?
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

it's not finished. Just need a few named rappers for it like eiht or so

Comment

sup, just thought i would leak the most mixes on youtube, would yall like it? didnt finish it sadly

and somebody wanna make a video out of a song? would be nice

somebody wanna use a few mixes for their mixtapes?
        Last edited by Crezzpo; 11-21-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

youtube or just post links here
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Crezzpo View Post
            sup, just thought i would leak the most mixes on youtube, would yall like it? didnt finish it sadly

just post them here. further. which songs are complete...would like to hear all.

Comment

Originally posted by Crezzpo View Post

I'd love that, even more download links if possible! What kind of video are you thinking of?

Comment

[MENTION=9019]Crezzpo can u post what you have as far as fun tracks, w DL Links?

Comment

aah this great, since i've come back with being involved in 2pac forums, last time i was on them was 2005-2007. i have felt that i've matured more as a hip hop listener, and i've thought of doing a similar project to what your doing right now, not with loyal to the game, but with 2pac vocals in general and old skool 90s beats. i want to look out for this in the future, do you have a date that u can maybe predict when you think you will have this project finished and posted. it sounds authentic like clean OGs almost. i actually dont mind thugs get lonely, could you perhaps change the type of snare/clap your using? something about that snare/clap sounds a bit too dry. still sounds good, but experiment on it a little bit more. keep up the good work
                  It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quies Umquam View Post
                    I'd love that, even more download links if possible! What kind of video are you thinking of?
                    some like a music video or so.

almost every track is finished. just didnt have the time to get extern rappers for it

Comment

hey i was looking thru and found your mixtape. i love the concept and how you executed it. but i can barely find anything on it. could you help me?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X