Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game: The Early 90's Remix Version (Produced By Crezzpo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game: The Early 90's Remix Version (Produced By Crezzpo)

First off I need to tell you about this idea i had. Everybody remixes 2Pac with modern Beats, so i just thought, i keep it as real as posible, so i made up my mind and started this project. I produced every beat on my own and try to let these songs sound like they were recorded by 2Pac at this time on typical beats from the early 90's. i think the mixtape is dope so far.. but i still need some mixes but 70% is done..

u can listen to the results on youtube:

I still need some guys to support me.. i need a cool cover and a few cpu acapellas.. if u wanna help me out, holla at me in this thread or pn.

thanks for your help and tell me whatcha think so far

I thinks these sound pretty good...
    Let's wait and see the final product.
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

N.I.G.G.A. & Hennessey sound dope
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

The only track im not feeling is thugz get lonely too, NIGGA is exceptional
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

These mixes are pretty cool for self made beats. Not too bad at all

Comment

love the whole idea, i tried zoning out & pretending that N.I.G.G.A was from strictly 4 niggaz & it really felt like it was

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Very nice... Honestly if I nvr heard the real og I would think these were og's

Comment

nice

Comment

thanks for yall luv..

Comment

The idea is nice !
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for dropping your trailer. It sounds pretty good, I didnt expected that. Very nice old school beats that fits really well with the vocals. You did a nice job here.

Btw that hook of thugs get lonely 2 sounds on the wrong bar. try to fix that

Originally posted by Crezzpo View Post
                      Everybody remixes 2Pac with modern Beats, so i just thought, i keep it as real as posible, so i made up my mind and started this project.
                      You are not the only one on this site that mix tupac with old school beats . There are alot more that do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                        Thanks for dropping your trailer. It sounds pretty good, I didnt expected that. Very nice old school beats that fits really well with the vocals. You did a nice job here.

Btw that hook of thugs get lonely 2 sounds on the wrong bar. try to fix that

You are not the only one on this site that mix tupac with old school beats . There are alot more that do the same.
                        but i doubt that many produce them on their own

thanks for your feedback! yea for the final cut ill fix the thugz get lonely 2 pella!

Edit:

juuust realized that u dj lv.. nice to see you here again.. i produced several beats for you back in the dayz.. its like 5 years ago from now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Crezzpo View Post
                          but i doubt that many produce them on their own

thanks for your feedback! yea for the final cut ill fix the thugz get lonely 2 pella!

Edit:

juuust realized that u dj lv.. nice to see you here again.. i produced several beats for you back in the dayz.. its like 5 years ago from now lol
                          There a lot that produce their own beats aswell .

You produced severall beats for me?

Comment

This is a great idea....sounds real nice too! Mad propz
                            "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                              There a lot that produce their own beats aswell .

You produced severall beats for me?
                              yung xyal was my name back then i think.. or lil feye.. not sure

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X