Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will download tomorrow n give u feedback.. thanks for posting

Comment

I remember your name from 2pacremix days homie, will download all your work and then leave you feedback on them!

By the way does this set include the whats your phone number remix you made with the cpu acapella, the day before the studio acapella leaked?
      SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

haha yea... that shit was funny too... i did a whatz ya phone number, then seriously the following day the studio pella leaked...but the mix was still dope..but yea its all there... i didnt upload all the albums cuz there was alot, and the first mixtape eternal thuggin vol. 1 im not proud of....im proud of everything after that tho... but that first album was so rough that its just not worth listening to, the beats were wack, there was just no effort whatsoever, and makes me look bad, but most of us dj's have a first album were not proud of, some dj's wait until they know they R dope before they release anything..so their 1st albums are dope..i just pushed the shit out there and hoped for the best, bad move...some off beat mixes, off bar big time...then i got that shit down, and made alot better albums.
        *** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDz™ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

Comment

Originally posted by iLLUMiNATiON View Post
          haha yea... that shit was funny too... i did a whatz ya phone number, then seriously the following day the studio pella leaked...but the mix was still dope..but yea its all there... i didnt upload all the albums cuz there was alot, and the first mixtape eternal thuggin vol. 1 im not proud of....im proud of everything after that tho... but that first album was so rough that its just not worth listening to, the beats were wack, there was just no effort whatsoever, and makes me look bad, but most of us dj's have a first album were not proud of, some dj's wait until they know they R dope before they release anything..so their 1st albums are dope..i just pushed the shit out there and hoped for the best, bad move...some off beat mixes, off bar big time...then i got that shit down, and made alot better albums.
          iLLUMINATION....how u been??
          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

some decent mixes through the tapes thanks for posting

Comment

Been doing well, getting ready 2 move, working on the album and just havin fun... "the assholes" site is losing members like old folks lose their pills. Can u say "sinking ship" i got my ass on the life raft in time lol.. 2pac-forum.com thats whats up! Glad u like the music, there is definetly some great tracks throughout the albums, its definetly worth going thru em.
              *** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDz™ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

Comment

Voice tags !!! NO Thanks. I used to have a few off these tracks but got tired off the dumb ass voice tags so trashed them.
                Last edited by staceyparish; 11-12-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by staceyparish View Post
                  Voice tags !!! NO Thanks. I used to have a few off these tracks but got tired off the dumb ass voice tags so trashed them.
                  Seriously? I only tag the very begining of the songs...im not like alot of dj's that tag throughout the song, ive always just tagged the intros..always... u trashed my shit cuz of a tag in the beggining? That aint even right lol... i know at least 15 dj's that tag througout the entire song and some of them are the "Big Names"... i just use a simple tag at the start and thats all...didnt know tags pissed people off, some piss me off if they go on n on... i never did that tho. Sorry 2 hear your disatisfied with my mixes.

Comment

Good

Comment

Thanks for this great mixtapes.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X