** iLLUMiNATiON Mini Discography **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** iLLUMiNATiON Mini Discography **

Here is the most recent albums from the past 5 years, my final album is 4CD's deep and been working on it for almost 2 and its almost done..i really worked hard on it compared to these, so plz keep in mind these R old remixes yet definetly worth the download especially if you dont know who "iLLUMiNATiON" is... ill go from olderst 2 newest, and in the end ill post the sampler from "Tha Last Ride 4CD Set" that has 12 Full tracks. I Couldnt think of a better site to release my final and best mixtape ever on. I hope to prove that i have alot to offer the site and plan on becoming a viable and honorable member of your site, this album took alot and i mean A LOT of late nights of working hard while dealing with my daughter, wife and a full time job, so a lot of pride whent into my final album...but please check all these albums out and leave plenty of feedback, even on the old ones....and thanks for taking the time to get 2 know me thru my music..i didnt post all my albums cuz there is alot, 7 solo and about 5 more collab albums...i just uploaded the most notable ones in my opinion, others will say some of the other albums were better than some of these, but thats just their opinion i made all these solo, and O.G.B hosted this first one...found someone to do the album cover and helped put together the track listing as well as gave me good advice. But Please Enjoy! And glad 2 meet you guys... my girl friend not my (girlfriend like dating) just joined laceylace Please show her some love, she just posted in the New member introduction thread, she makes really good videos for members of the site...which will now be this site, her work is brilliant, and she will make videos for us all once u get to knw her, and she has a great appreciation for music and people...just a good person in general! Here they come now!

Makaveli - Da Westurrection: Hosted By O.G.B (iLLUMiNATiON)

Makaveli - Come Hell Or Hot Water (iLLUMiNATiON)

Makaveli - Eternal Thuggin Vol. 3 (iLLUMiNATiON

Tha Last Ride 4CD SET 2011 (iLLUMiNATiON FINAL MIXTAPE) *12 Track Sampler*

Feedback is always appreciated, and once again thanks for showing luv!!!!!
    *** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDz™ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

gonna download this and see thats up,thanks for the post
    sigpic

Comment

Downloading will check it out.
      "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Oh yeah...here it is thanks!!

my laptop does not like rar files
        "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Do u use winrar, i just right click them and then click extract here...and walla its done... but if your using something else im sure its different..winrar is the shizzy!

Originally posted by VenomRx View Post
          Downloading will check it out.
          Venom im pretty sure you have heard some of this i remember u from back in the 2pacremix days...hows it been g?

Lacey let me know if u have any problems
          *** TO CHECK OUT OR DOWNLOAD MY MIXTAPES AND RARE, EXCLUSIVE 2PAC ACAPELLAS AND CPU's VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT http://www.youtube.com/user/iLLUMiNA...z?feature=mhee *** iLLUMiNATiON RECORDz™ "Lifez A Bitch, And Im Just Tryna Pimp Dat Ho"

Comment

Will check it after download .
            And looking forward to hear your new tape...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

just remember the links go from oldest to newest lol plz haha

Comment

I will try the winrar thing when I get home from work thanks!
                "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

no problem if u have issues let me know...but on every pc i just go to the winrar website and download it...then whenever i get a rar file or zip or anything, i just right click them then click extract here, its as simple as that.

Comment

Thnx for posting, downloading them now.
                    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Thnx for posting, downloading them now.
                      Cool brad leave some feedback esp on the newest stuff, let me know what you think..hope u enjoy

Comment

thanks for the post i'll enjoy them

Comment

yea theres some really good tracks on even the old albums for sure...the new stuff is great...but the old stuff was classic..especially for when they were done. Da Westurrection was done when there wasnt many dj's mixing pac let alone custom hooks, and i tried to add a bit of customization to them, but nothing like today...ive had to step my own game up just cuz the up n coming djs' got so much talent and make these disgustingly dope custom hooks...so i had to do so myself...most of the tracks on all 4 CD's of my new album have custom hooks, tons of adlibs etc etc... but come hell or hot water was a great album...loads of good tracks as well as eternal thuggin vol 3

Comment

thanks

Comment

Well ur all welcome...hope u bump em

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X