PS Plus Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still pissed trying to buy one retail lol
    Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by Still I Rise View Post
      still pissed trying to buy one retail lol
      They been sold out here in the uk , none till next year now. I got my pre orders day one so was lucky i got mine.
      My step bro is in the same boat , he can’t get a ps5 at all no matter how much he tries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
        They been sold out here in the uk , none till next year now. I got my pre orders day one so was lucky i got mine.
        My step bro is in the same boat , he can’t get a ps5 at all no matter how much he tries

I know right - I'm in no rush will probs be Jan now.. never play games anyway
        Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
          I wouldn't do that unless you're still gaming on a 1080p TV or a 1440p monitor. Being that you have an Xbox One X, I assume you're on 4K. Go for the X. The S is too severe a downgrade. Are you strictly digital because the S has no disc drive either. If you're big into backward compatibility, Xbox Series X is worth it. Plenty of stuff is updated with 4K, 60fps, 120fps and/or Auto HDR. New stuff? Xbox is lacking right now. PS5 on the other hand have problems with their backward compatibility (not everything works or works properly). But they win by default when you're talking "new" games. Though nothing really is new and PS5 exclusive. Demon's Souls is a remaster/remake of a 2009 game (rumored to go to PC later). Miles Morales (could really be a DLC for the PS4 Spider-Man game) is also on PS4. The Sackboy game is also on PS4. Godfall is a timed exclusive said to be trash. Astrobot is a demo game included with the system. I don't know what else they have. All other games like Valhalla, Cold War, Legion, etc. are on both. Overall both sides are lacking in real new next gen exclusives. Maybe the DualSense controller is something that would sway you that way unless you enjoy the analog stick placement of an Xbox controller more. Either way, next year and beyond should be great for both sides. Can't knock anyone for going one side or the other. Eventually like always I'll grab both. I'll let others be $500 beta testers and I'll grab them when all the problems are fixed. Really hoping for a redesign on both because their sizes and looks, not for me. Need them both in black with more traditional/classic designs.
          Spot on bro.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X