PS Plus Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Plus Collection

does anyone have any clarity if their will be an expiration date for this collection? eg will it end at the start of Decembers line up? or will it be available indefinitely for PS plus owners?

Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Originally posted by Still I Rise View Post
    does anyone have any clarity if their will be an expiration date for this collection? eg will it end at the start of Decembers line up? or will it be available indefinitely for PS plus owners?

Sony hasn't announced anything about a expiration date
    As long as you have a ps plus subscription, you can get them

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Good question and an insightful answer from Fizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
        Sony hasn't announced anything about a expiration date
        As long as you have a ps plus subscription, you can get them

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
        this is good - hopefully will have my 5 soon
        Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

The collection is for ps5 plus and is for ever, most the games have been in plus before but some others are new.

I got the ps5 day one and the series X. And the X has had no play time. The ps5 is just so much better. Fucking gets bigger ever day tho I’m sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
            The collection is for ps5 plus and is for ever, most the games have been in plus before but some others are new.

I got the ps5 day one and the series X. And the X has had no play time. The ps5 is just so much better. Fucking gets bigger ever day tho I’m sure!!!

nice - considering upgrading my xbox, maybe I won't.. can't wait to get my PS5

Comment

PS Plus Collection

nice - considering upgrading my xbox, maybe I won't.. can't wait to get my PS5
              The Xbox is defo faster, and quick resume is amazing, can have 5 games that just start as if paused , no loading. And even works if fully powered off and unplugged. You feel the Xbox is defo more powerful. But can’t see any difference between games on both.

But the ps has all the exclusives , with a all new feel in every way and just a much more fun console.
              They are both silent, like sound like they are turned off. It’s such a change from the pro jet engine [emoji38].

Get both if you can but ps is the one i would pick. And it’s my main system this gen.

Comment

The Xbox is defo faster, and quick resume is amazing, can have 5 games that just start as if paused , no loading. And even works if fully powered off and unplugged. You feel the Xbox is defo more powerful. But can’t see any difference between games on both.

But the ps has all the exclusives , with a all new feel in every way and just a much more fun console.
                They are both silent, like sound like they are turned off. It’s such a change from the pro jet engine [emoji38].

Get both if you can but ps is the one i would pick. And it’s my main system this gen.

if I got the xbox I would get the S but I also need to do more research into both as I may trade my xbox one x in the process

Comment

if I got the xbox I would get the S but I also need to do more research into both as I may trade my xbox one x in the process
                  I wouldn't do that unless you're still gaming on a 1080p TV or a 1440p monitor. Being that you have an Xbox One X, I assume you're on 4K. Go for the X. The S is too severe a downgrade. Are you strictly digital because the S has no disc drive either. If you're big into backward compatibility, Xbox Series X is worth it. Plenty of stuff is updated with 4K, 60fps, 120fps and/or Auto HDR. New stuff? Xbox is lacking right now. PS5 on the other hand have problems with their backward compatibility (not everything works or works properly). But they win by default when you're talking "new" games. Though nothing really is new and PS5 exclusive. Demon's Souls is a remaster/remake of a 2009 game (rumored to go to PC later). Miles Morales (could really be a DLC for the PS4 Spider-Man game) is also on PS4. The Sackboy game is also on PS4. Godfall is a timed exclusive said to be trash. Astrobot is a demo game included with the system. I don't know what else they have. All other games like Valhalla, Cold War, Legion, etc. are on both. Overall both sides are lacking in real new next gen exclusives. Maybe the DualSense controller is something that would sway you that way unless you enjoy the analog stick placement of an Xbox controller more. Either way, next year and beyond should be great for both sides. Can't knock anyone for going one side or the other. Eventually like always I'll grab both. I'll let others be $500 beta testers and I'll grab them when all the problems are fixed. Really hoping for a redesign on both because their sizes and looks, not for me. Need them both in black with more traditional/classic designs.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                    I wouldn't do that unless you're still gaming on a 1080p TV or a 1440p monitor. Being that you have an Xbox One X, I assume you're on 4K. Go for the X. The S is too severe a downgrade. Are you strictly digital because the S has no disc drive either. If you're big into backward compatibility, Xbox Series X is worth it. Plenty of stuff is updated with 4K, 60fps, 120fps and/or Auto HDR. New stuff? Xbox is lacking right now. PS5 on the other hand have problems with their backward compatibility (not everything works or works properly). But they win by default when you're talking "new" games. Though nothing really is new and PS5 exclusive. Demon's Souls is a remaster/remake of a 2009 game (rumored to go to PC later). Miles Morales (could really be a DLC for the PS4 Spider-Man game) is also on PS4. The Sackboy game is also on PS4. Godfall is a timed exclusive said to be trash. Astrobot is a demo game included with the system. I don't know what else they have. All other games like Valhalla, Cold War, Legion, etc. are on both. Overall both sides are lacking in real new next gen exclusives. Maybe the DualSense controller is something that would sway you that way unless you enjoy the analog stick placement of an Xbox controller more. Either way, next year and beyond should be great for both sides. Can't knock anyone for going one side or the other. Eventually like always I'll grab both. I'll let others be $500 beta testers and I'll grab them when all the problems are fixed. Really hoping for a redesign on both because their sizes and looks, not for me. Need them both in black with more traditional/classic designs.
                    thanks for the breakdown - in terms of digital only game I purchased in recent history was FIFA21. don't play either to justify purchasing £60 games. on xbox one x I have game pass I play gears 1-3 perhaps once a month lol. I'll look into the S a bit more.. all im after I backwards compatibility. I have a 65inch 4k tv so resolution is important

Comment

PS Plus Collection

thanks for the breakdown - in terms of digital only game I purchased in recent history was FIFA21. don't play either to justify purchasing £60 games. on xbox one x I have game pass I play gears 1-3 perhaps once a month lol. I'll look into the S a bit more.. all im after I backwards compatibility. I have a 65inch 4k tv so resolution is important
                      The digital versions of the Xbox and ps5 are different yes. The s is a less powerful and can’t do 4K. The ps is the same power as the disc version so just no disc that’s all.

The ps has 20 free games also,there best games of last gen, god of war etc. And so so many exclusives every year that are always in the top 5 games of the year. Ps all the way this gen.
                      And demons souls is epic, the most beautiful game I have played, and Astro is free and it’s like a more fun mario with crazy control features. It’s a good 6 hour game

But if u can get both like me and then you won’t miss out on either. DISC VERSIONS THO

Last edited by DJ VeliVel; 12-09-2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

But if u can get both like me and then you won’t miss out on either. DISC VERSIONS THO

I don't buy disks anymore though..

Comment

I don't buy disks anymore though..
                          Reason I do is this, got sackboy for £40 disc £60 in ps store. Got divinity 2 new for £10 or £45 in ps store. You have the option to get games at cheaper prices , or you have one option pay the one digital price. Cyberpunk £45 disc or £60 digital.
                          Plus can sell the discs if want, lend them out , I buy digital also but like to have the option to get games at cheaper price

Comment

Reason I do is this, got sackboy for £40 disc £60 in ps store. Got divinity 2 new for £10 or £45 in ps store. You have the option to get games at cheaper prices , or you have one option pay the one digital price. Cyberpunk £45 disc or £60 digital.
                            Plus can sell the discs if want, lend them out , I buy digital also but like to have the option to get games at cheaper price

I feel you, but I just play whatever they put out through plus, not really into games like that with exception of FIFA, haven't bought a game for years..

Comment

I feel you, but I just play whatever they put out through plus, not really into games like that with exception of FIFA, haven't bought a game for years..
                              That’s prob fine then for you, but not the digital X. It’s not like a series X. Less powerful and half the visual output. The ps tho is just the same as disc.

I buy £1000s on games a yr so disc is a must for me, as need some of that cash bk, and any cheaper option pos. [emoji23]

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X