Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Sold Out Quick As Expected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since my ps4 pro can sound like a freaking f16 on certain games, i don't mind upgrading to ps5

Only thing i don't like is the fact that they split release dates. US gets it 1 week earlier then EU. Don't know why they did this.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
      I have no interest in this generation of consoles to be honest. Xbox dashboard will be the same as Xbox one. The names are wack and will be confusing for parents. Oh you want the Xbox X? One X or Series X or Series S? Should have just called it the Xbox 4 and 4s. The other thing that bugs me is that Spiderman was stated to be a PS5 exclusive, now they said it will be cross generational with a PS4 version as well. Needless to say, developers for both Xbox and Playstation will have to scale back games on the next gen consoles so that the previous generation can utilize most of the same features.

They are trying to bridge the gap between console generations which to me, doesn't give me the urgency to go out and upgrade. Especially considering Halo and Demon Souls will be on PC too eventually. Sony should have spent the last 2 or 3 years remaking old PS1, PS2, PS3 games as a PS5 exclusive. Where is Twisted Metal, Socom, Metal Gear, Shadow of Collusus, Bioshock? It seems like a wasted chance to get a leg up on Xbox. As for Xbox, it is really strange that they didn't buy WB Games so that Mortal Kombat and Batman become exclusives. This to me feels like a mid generation update console. Not a totally new experience.
      Lol they discontinued the Xbox One X and I imagine the same happens soon for the Xbox One S. So there goes that "confusion" gone. If they name it 4, can't have that competing with something that says 5 on it. Stupid people will think it's old and inferior. The thing that has me interested is that purchase Microsoft just made. Buying Zenimax/Bethesda is a big deal. The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dishonored, Prey, Doom, Quake, Rage, Wolfenstein are all legit good game franchises. Plus Starfield is the new game coming from Bethesda that has its own hype already. And as much as I'm physical copy until the wheels fall off, the value being added to Game Pass is beyond ridiculous. It's a really great deal if you're strictly digital. With WB Games, AT&T said they're not for sale anymore. I'd say Zenimax is the better purchase. But if WB Games does end up going on sale again, they should go grab them as well. Batman, Mortal Kombat and the LEGO games would be great additions to their now much better 1st party catalog.

Overall, I agree though. No urgency to purchase any time soon. Spider-Man & Horizon 2 being cross-gen is hilarious being that Sony was talking shit about they "believe in generations" and shitting on Microsoft for doing cross-gen the first couple of years. They look stupid now. No taking advantage of the PS5 hardware because apparently the games will be held back by last gen hardware. At least that's the narrative when it comes to Xbox. I'm waiting until the re-designs, possibly mid-gen refresh versions like the Pro & X. Plan on getting both like I always do. Why get an Xbox? Because I never have and never will game on a PC. Plus for $500, you're not making a PC that match the Xbox specs. Moronic to spend twice as much just to stupidly claim "Xbox is useless." lol

Comment

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          Lmao I seen that. It says "discontinued" on the end of the product title if I'm not mistaken but dumb people going to do dumb shit. Granted, I'm not a fan of the similar names either. The rush to secure one didn't help for sure.

It's funny though, people can choose the correct iPhone 10 Plus Max Lite Ultra Super Limited Exclusive Thin X25 Edition version, but this is a problem. It is what it is. Lol

Edit: https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1308556200850731014

That would be funny if that's a bunch of bots. Scalpers thinking they made a come up.
          Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 09-23-2020, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Did anyone get a PS5?

If so how is it?

I got mine and put it on eBay. I haven’t opened it lol. I put it up for $2,000 or best offer. I’m hoping after the mass is sold out for Christmas the supply and demand will kick in and some rich prick will buy for their spoiled fuck trophy lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
              Did anyone get a PS5?

If so how is it?

I got mine and put it on eBay. I haven’t opened it lol. I put it up for $2,000 or best offer. I’m hoping after the mass is sold out for Christmas the supply and demand will kick in and some rich prick will buy for their spoiled fuck trophy lol!
              Yes, i got one

Only problem i have that sometimes it doesn't work to upload my saves to the cloud. Only happens with ubisoft games so far AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion, but those are saved to ubisoft cloud but still, i prefer back ups on the ps cloud

I miss usb for backups, ps5 no longer support that

Another problem is that the controller can't be charged with the front usb slot, you have to use one from the back.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                Yes, i got one

Only problem i have that sometimes it doesn't work to upload my saves to the cloud. Only happens with ubisoft games so far AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion, but those are saved to ubisoft cloud but still, i prefer back ups on the ps cloud

I miss usb for backups, ps5 no longer support that

Another problem is that the controller can't be charged with the front usb slot, you have to use one from the back.

Whoa! So my external hard drive on the front of my ps4 with files on it can’t be done on the ps5?

Really bad idea that you can’t charge from the front lol what a mistake.

Comment

Whoa! So my external hard drive on the front of my ps4 with files on it can’t be done on the ps5?

Really bad idea that you can’t charge from the front lol what a mistake.
                  You can transfer ps4 saves to ps5, best way is to download those from ps cloud

Not everyone has that problem that the controller can't be charged in the front usb slot
                  Usb in front can be used to attach an external hard drive, it just won't charge the controller. I wouldn't recommend using a external hard drive at the moment since it cause the console to crash and a factory reset is needed. Worst case, ps5 totally destroyed

Other problems that people have
                  - games that keep crashing, happens mostly with Spiderman Miles Morals and CoD Cold War
                  - some people had to do a factory reset
                  - some have ps5 that are loud, like the ps4
                  - slow downloads

I still have the same slow downloads like on ps4
                  I did the download speed test on my console, result 88mb
                  When i download i only have 15 mb speed

The other day i was playing Dirt 5, the game crashed while it was autosaving. I restarted the game and got a pop up saying my save data had been corrupted and was deleted automatically

Search the internet, so many problems with ps5 consoles.
                  Not normal

sigpic

Comment

Fuck. I hope this thing sells lol I don’t want it unless they can make a software update to fix all this shit sounds like I need to wait for the Gen 2 of the console.

Comment

Fuck. I hope this thing sells lol I don’t want it unless they can make a software update to fix all this shit sounds like I need to wait for the Gen 2 of the console.
                      Some things can be fixed with updates, not only from sony but also the game devs

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X