Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Sold Out Quick As Expected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Sold Out Quick As Expected.

I got on and pre-ordered mine. I bought the disc version. I plan on selling it on eBay to make enough to get a PS5 for free lol

Did anyone else get one? Which version did you get and why?

I ordered 3 lol.

I don't think one went through, one I pre-ordered in June and one earlier today via Amazon.

Comment

Unfortunatelly it's too expensive for me atm (500 euros), so I will wait probably 1-2 years before I get mine
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
        Unfortunatelly it's too expensive for me atm (500 euros), so I will wait probably 1-2 years before I get mine
        The problem is there are not real good games at the start.
        I miss great games anyways since ps1 and ps2...
        I will buy ps5 some day but i will wait.

Comment

I didn't need one really. I think I'll actually get an XBOX before the PS5. What launch games is there for me to have to play right now anyways? only just started MGS V a few weeks ago on the PS4 haha.

I need a black or grey PS5. White router don't do it for me.
          Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

To my knowledge there are no great launch games. There are people paying double the price for one though haha

Comment

Disc version for me and i will have it on release day

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                I got on and pre-ordered mine. I bought the disc version. I plan on selling it on eBay to make enough to get a PS5 for free lol

Did anyone else get one? Which version did you get and why?
                What makes you think you will profit off it at all? Is the regular release like a month later?

Usually electronic devices lose 1/3 of its value right at the time when you bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Dominator View Post
                  What makes you think you will profit off it at all? Is the regular release like a month later?

Usually electronic devices lose 1/3 of its value right at the time when you bought it
                  Check on eBay and sort the filter for sol prices. They’ve sold from 800-1000 come closer to Christmas I bet they’ll be harder to find.
                  Attached Files

Comment

a copy was sold for 1510€+ on ebay germany
                    i regret not buying a copy, so i'd get my copy for free, lol

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                    The problem is there are not real good games at the start.
                    I miss great games anyways since ps1 and ps2...
                    I will buy ps5 some day but i will wait.
                    the remake of Demon's Souls will be a launch title, a reason to buy the console!!!! but i'll wait, because the first versions of consoles are always buggy. i plan to buy the ps5 end of 2021

gameplay footage
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

I have no interest in this generation of consoles to be honest. Xbox dashboard will be the same as Xbox one. The names are wack and will be confusing for parents. Oh you want the Xbox X? One X or Series X or Series S? Should have just called it the Xbox 4 and 4s. The other thing that bugs me is that Spiderman was stated to be a PS5 exclusive, now they said it will be cross generational with a PS4 version as well. Needless to say, developers for both Xbox and Playstation will have to scale back games on the next gen consoles so that the previous generation can utilize most of the same features.

They are trying to bridge the gap between console generations which to me, doesn't give me the urgency to go out and upgrade. Especially considering Halo and Demon Souls will be on PC too eventually. Sony should have spent the last 2 or 3 years remaking old PS1, PS2, PS3 games as a PS5 exclusive. Where is Twisted Metal, Socom, Metal Gear, Shadow of Collusus, Bioshock? It seems like a wasted chance to get a leg up on Xbox. As for Xbox, it is really strange that they didn't buy WB Games so that Mortal Kombat and Batman become exclusives. This to me feels like a mid generation update console. Not a totally new experience.

Comment

Shadow of the Colossus got an awesone remake on PS4. just stunning!

Sony cant do a Metal Gear Solid remake, because Konami own the rights.

Twisted Metal: hell NO! sony fucked it up. remember the crap sequels Twisted Metal 3 & 4? they removed everything the fans loved. damn, even the creator of theTwistwd Metal franchise fucked it up... Twisted Metal on PS3 was bad.

Comment

about graphics... it's always the same. only Sony (+ Naughty Dog) and few other studios (SquareEnix) will do the magic. all other studios will only reach the ps3 graphics.

see, games like Uncharted 4 / Death Stranding / Last of Us 2 / Ghost of Tsushima show us, that we dont need a new console generation. 90% of all studios cant handle the current one.
                          or let's say, only the big studios need the new generation to release the next masterpieces in 2-5 years.

God of War 2 will look awesome, no doubt.

Comment

Demon souls is what I want to play.

Comment

I'll most likely wait before buying it, but i think it''ll be worth it just to play the new God Of War or the new Resident Evil. Also if Naughty Dog decides to do LOU 3 then its a must buy for sure lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X