Anyone Played Until Dawn ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brad View Post
    After reading all the stuff on this game reviews etc I am excited to try it out, just arrived yesterday in the mail (finishing Uncharted Drake's Fortune) first though!
    you should play all of the uncharted if you havent

and i heard of until dawn, heard some good things. may check it out once im done with a few games on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      you should play all of the uncharted if you havent

and i heard of until dawn, heard some good things. may check it out once im done with a few games on my list.
      I bought the ps4 remastered edition of all three so im going to finish all three. Maybe not all in a row though but I will.
      Love.

Comment

i have until dawn and i don't like the gameplay..i stopped after some episodes cause it was boring and too scary 4 me lol maybe i will try to complete it one day
        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

I still need to check this out. It's on my list. But since October I have only been playing destiny. I did play dying light the following dlc in feb for about a week.

Comment

Played it, really liked it.. Lots of atmosphere.. Had a few issues with the sensitivity of the controllers.. There are times where you have to hold the controller completely still as a piece of QTE & I found the only way to do it was put it on the floor but it's a minor niggle really... The whole butterfly effect thing in the game is really dope

Comment

Played this finally. I got the platinum trophy. It was a really cool game. I had a lot of fun playing it. It was like a movie. At first I wasn't feeling the gameplay but the story was good. I started to figure parts of it out before it happened but not everything. It was really fun trying to save everyone my first play through without watching spoiler videos. Chris was my first to die lol I was like noooo haha. Then I thought I'd try and kill everyone lol.

one thing annoyed the shit out of me.

*SPOILER*

*in the first chapter I shot the squirrel. So at the rnb of chapter 5 as Sam I was unable to turn my flashlight off and escape the psycho so I could get the alt beginning in chapter 7 to get the last 6 missing mystery man collectables. It was super annoying. I thought the game glitched. So when I did my chapter select to chapter 5 to try again, I couldn't turn the flashlight off because I had shot the squirrel in my original story. So, I had to start from the beginning and play all the way to chapter 7 to get the collectables as my last trophy. Fuckin sucked because you can't skip cutscenes.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                Played this finally. I got the platinum trophy. It was a really cool game. I had a lot of fun playing it. It was like a movie. At first I wasn't feeling the gameplay but the story was good. I started to figure parts of it out before it happened but not everything. It was really fun trying to save everyone my first play through without watching spoiler videos. Chris was my first to die lol I was like noooo haha. Then I thought I'd try and kill everyone lol.

one thing annoyed the shit out of me.

*SPOILER*

*in the first chapter I shot the squirrel. So at the rnb of chapter 5 as Sam I was unable to turn my flashlight off and escape the psycho so I could get the alt beginning in chapter 7 to get the last 6 missing mystery man collectables. It was super annoying. I thought the game glitched. So when I did my chapter select to chapter 5 to try again, I couldn't turn the flashlight off because I had shot the squirrel in my original story. So, I had to start from the beginning and play all the way to chapter 7 to get the collectables as my last trophy. Fuckin sucked because you can't skip cutscenes.
                I luckily being an animal lover said i can't kill the poor squirrel and didn't suffer this fate lol

Comment

I did both. Shot the squirrel and didn't in 2 different scenarios. The game was addictive when i first got it. I repeated it trying different options just to see what would happen differently.

Awesome and unique game indeed.

Comment

completed the game finally. was very scary and i didnt except so many things. and the jumpscares made me shit in my pants, lol.
                    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X