Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Played Until Dawn ?

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

This is one of the best games I've ever played on PS4 so far.

I played it like maybe 5 times just to see how it'll effect the other characters and the narrative of the story based on my different choices.

i saw this on the PSN the trailer for it. I wanna rent it and check it out. it looks like it would be really fun. it's for sure on my list of games to check out.

Comment

Played it 4 days ago... it was really a great game.. only 2 ppl survived in my story..
      Will play it again when I have 5.1 speakers here..

Comment

gonna pick this up for sure when i can afford it i been watching people play it on twitch a little bit dont wanna ruin to much of it but it looks great guess there is countless endings which gives it alot of replay value

Comment

Yeah probably lots of endings so lots of replay value and trophies.

Comment

I'll buy it one day.
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              I'll buy it one day.
              yea the hype will die and then the price will drop hefty price for games nowadays 74.99$ here in Canada for most sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                yea the hype will die and then the price will drop hefty price for games nowadays 74.99$ here in Canada for most sucks.
                damn that is high. in the US most new games are $60 but special editions and stuff are more sometimes. Since I got my PS4 i haven't bought any games besides a used GTAV because i already beat it 100% and got the platinum trophy on the PS3. Now i have that all on PS4 haha. But i borrow games from friends and when they don't have them i'll rent them. Saves me a lot of money for real.

Comment

why dont you guys just buy ps4 accounts on ebay? you can get a game for 10-15 $
                  and that goes for BRAND new games too like FIFA 16 etc

Comment

Originally posted by Staar View Post
                    why dont you guys just buy ps4 accounts on ebay? you can get a game for 10-15 $
                    and that goes for BRAND new games too like FIFA 16 etc
                    Are you referring to the Playstation Now? Or what do you mean accounts on eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                      Are you referring to the Playstation Now? Or what do you mean accounts on eBay?
                      "Buy the item on eBay.
                      The seller contacts you and give you a PSN username/password.
                      Create a new account on your console, log into PS Store with the details you were given, go to "downloads" and there a game that's already been bought ready to download.
                      Launch the download and disconnect forever from this PSN account. Don't delete the console account you just created though.
                      Back to your usual account to finish the download and play the game. You can buy games from other regions of course, so it's nice for games not released in your region.
                      Don't forget to leave/receive a nice recommendation on eBay!
                      Seeing how it works and the low prices of these copies, I guess they are games bought full price on PSN with stolen credit cards details and then sold cheap to make free cash. I wonder if Sony would do something against it. After all, before the digital copy is sold on eBay, it was first bought full price on the PS Store…
                      Peace" copied from Reddit

Comment

Originally posted by Staar View Post
                        "Buy the item on eBay.
                        The seller contacts you and give you a PSN username/password.
                        Create a new account on your console, log into PS Store with the details you were given, go to "downloads" and there a game that's already been bought ready to download.
                        Launch the download and disconnect forever from this PSN account. Don't delete the console account you just created though.
                        Back to your usual account to finish the download and play the game. You can buy games from other regions of course, so it's nice for games not released in your region.
                        Don't forget to leave/receive a nice recommendation on eBay!
                        Seeing how it works and the low prices of these copies, I guess they are games bought full price on PSN with stolen credit cards details and then sold cheap to make free cash. I wonder if Sony would do something against it. After all, before the digital copy is sold on eBay, it was first bought full price on the PS Store…
                        Peace" copied from Reddit
                        interesting. Well I know when Call Of Duty Ghosts came out Josh and I split the price of the season pass because we were playing the game a lot together. I downloaded it onto my system with his PSN and stuff like the description above. But here's the thing, you can only share with 1 user, if that user disables or unlinks your account from theirs then you cannot play the game anymore. At least i couldn't play the DLC and i had to get Josh to connect me back to his PS again.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          interesting. Well I know when Call Of Duty Ghosts came out Josh and I split the price of the season pass because we were playing the game a lot together. I downloaded it onto my system with his PSN and stuff like the description above. But here's the thing, you can only share with 1 user, if that user disables or unlinks your account from theirs then you cannot play the game anymore. At least i couldn't play the DLC and i had to get Josh to connect me back to his PS again.
                          yeah i know it works for 1 account. i have a xbox one. i get shitloads of games for free with the game sharing xD

Comment

After reading all the stuff on this game reviews etc I am excited to try it out, just arrived yesterday in the mail (finishing Uncharted Drake's Fortune) first though!
                            Love.

Comment

Just as of this minute done my 1st play through (going for the platinum) and i gotta say its one of the best games I've ever played

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X